Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

How about a PMDG 767 and 757

Yes,

I would buy the 57/67 for P3D,, in a heartbeat! You bet!

Jerry Friz

I would repurchase the Level D 767 again if they would find a repair for the Windows 10 problem. This has been stated by many on their forum but I just don't believe they,re still in business.

Vic green

<brainstorming>

PMDG should consider a collaborative agreement with Level-D to simply update the Level-D B767 to current visual standards.  This wouldn't be a "from scratch" product and could be marketed as part of a separate line, like they did with the B190.  It could even be sold as a PMDG/Level-D product.  

Dave

</brainstorming>

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

<brainstorming>

PMDG should consider a collaborative agreement with Level-D to simply update the Level-D B767 to current visual standards.  This wouldn't be a "from scratch" product and could be marketed as part of a separate line, like they did with the B190.  It could even be sold as a PMDG/Level-D product.  

Dave

</brainstorming>

Keep dreaming

Felipe Vicini Honestly if all of you want 757/767 so bad it's not a bad idea to look at XP.

I would even be happy if Quality Wings did a 767. But honestly I find that very unlikely. The reality is we need more developers. It would be great if we could take an open source project and build it up. Maybe a website. Everyone can add their expertise and then someone else can do the same. Man that would be awesome b

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

l'd happily learn to be a developer of a 757  but I wouldn't even know where to begin. and how dev teams are treated over products that are not perfect to the pixel, or because the spool time is 0.0006 seconds too slow, yeah I'm not sure its worth the hassle, plus the whole not getting paid for 4 years while I learn to program it, make it, et al.    

​Tho if Kyle has a twin, who would come work for me to ward off those mean spirited arm chair pilots..... :)

​Liam (I'm not really an aircraft developer) Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Much to my surprise, I just got upgraded to a 767-300ER instead of the usual 737-900 today from Ohare to Washington Dulles. It's been a while since I've been on the 767, but I was quickly reminded why it's my favorite aircraft. Engine start and taxi was extremely quiet. Almost seemed quieter than the last time I was on the 787. However, as soon as those throttles were set to T/O thrust, those PW4060 engines just roared. Oncd in flight though, it went back to being comparably quieter than most other aircraft. While the 757 gets all the glory for being fast, the 767, for being a heavy aircaft, is still a rocket. Such an exhilarating flight especially when used to only flying on 737s or A320s all the time. Really hope PMDG will bring her to my sim :)

Ohare to Washington Dulles

What are you doing over near the PMDG HQ?

Kyle Rodgers

What are you doing over near the PMDG HQ?

Live in Ashburn now and work at Flight Service tucked away in the datafarms.

IAD is home to PMDG.... hmmm The Lairyliam family vacation this year happens to be to a town very close by IAD to see friends, are there factory tours at PMDG Towers like the ones at Boeing??? :)

​Liam Rynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

got downgraded from 787-9 to 767-300er and it was quite an experience for the short hop we had. finally the 767 is better than it was in my memory .... cyvr to cyyz ... do not want to talk about cyxy cyvr into the crj lol ....

Live in Ashburn now and work at Flight Service tucked away in the datafarms.

Ah right! Forgot you work there.

IAD is home to PMDG.... hmmm The Lairyliam family vacation this year happens to be to a town very close by IAD to see friends, are there factory tours at PMDG Towers like the ones at Boeing??? :)

Technically HEF, and once we get the Sim Center up, we'll definitely give tours around the place. We have cool stuff planned for it.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

I always thought PMDG was in Alexandria? I mean obviously the Tabitha May is in HEF though.

Technically HEF, and once we get the Sim Center up, we'll definitely give tours around the place. We have cool stuff planned for it.

This wont be before April will it? LOL  You guys are way to busy polishing the Queen....  

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel