Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

DC-6 Manuals and Docs

Is there a paint kit yet?

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Pete-

Uh....  <searches pockets>

Lemme figure out why that isn't up yet... stay tuned!

• Upvote 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Why didn't I think of that?

Well they weren't up until yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was your question that prompted me to ask to have them put up, but I couldn't find your post about it.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Well they weren't up until yesterday. I'm pretty sure it was your question that prompted me to ask to have them put up, but I couldn't find your post about it.

Don't take me too seriously, Kyle ...  

http://www.avsim.com/topic/489484-01jun16-pmdg-dc-6-cloudmaster-released-for-x-plane/?p=3430768

What I am serious about is, that releasing those documents is very much appreciated.

I have reinstalled my X-Plane copy, updated to v10.45, and this time - thanks to some tips from your DC-6 intro doc - that sim feels a lot easier to cope with than before.

I guess whatever helps me with XP will bring me closer to buying a really cool vintage 4 radial engines airliner to master the clouds with ...

Cheers, Oliver

(Oliver Märtens/Maertens)

Pete-

Any updates on the paintkit?

sig1.png
sig2.png

Froogle mentioned in his "first impressions" video that there were over 400 pages of documentation.  Is there more than is listed on the PMDG website document page? Thanks

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Froogle mentioned in his "first impressions" video that there were over 400 pages of documentation.  Is there more than is listed on the PMDG website document page? Thanks

Yes, the POH which is 333 pages.

Pete-

Any update on the paint kit?

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020