Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

Thank you!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

it was bleaching out street lighting as well (now fixed, but still testing).

Can you please tell me how to get rid of the pure white streets at night? I am using 20_09 and it's really way way to white. I have the new PacSim KSLC and with all their streets in the scenery, its like one massive whiteout. If your not ready to release 20_10, can you please tell me what I need to change within _09? Thank you, much appreciated!

Eric 

Yep.

PTA 2.10 beta (with hotfix3 compatibility) in development now. I think it takes a couple of days.

Upgrade instructions, as usual, will be included in release notes.

Cheers,

Yuri,

I d/l your preset from the other forum but cannot make out the instructions for the preset and Google Translator is of no use. Anyway you could post your latest preset with the instructions here? Thank you

Eric 

I d/l your preset from the other forum but cannot make out the instructions for the preset and Google Translator is of no use. Anyway you could post your latest preset with the instructions here? Thank you

I think you mean this text:

-------------------------------

Пресет содержит часть моих настроек графики в твике "Tweak main config" - если они не нужны,

просто его отключить.

Рассчитан на применение с текстурами неба от Геннадия Мамедова aka apxeonmepukc

Настройки:

1.Насыщенность цвета неба и ландшафта зависит от осадков

(в дождь более мрачная атмосфера)

2.Коэффициент отражения у воды зависит от высоты

3.Усилены цвета закатов и рассветов.

5.На высоте более 8000фт дымка не закрывает небо

6.Высота волн привязана к высоте наблюдателя

--------------------------------

from Translator (with some corrections):

Preset contains some of my graphics settings in "Tweak main config" - if they are not needed just turn it off before applying preset.

Designed for use with the skybox texture from Gennady Mamedov aka apxeonmepukc

Features:

1.The color saturation of the sky and landscape depends on precipitation (the environment become a little gloomy in the rain conditions)

2.The reflection coefficient at the water depends on the height

3.Enhanced the colors of the sunsets and sunrises.

5.At a height of over 8000ft haze doesn't covers the sky.

6.Waves height tied to the altitude of the observer.

--------------------------------------------------------

Usually I avoid my presets distribution because I'm not a texture artist and don't have textures that belong to me. But sky textures is VERY important part of eye-candy environment.

I'm using Adam's recommendation pack from the REX (REX Sky textures: Dawn: 22 Chill | Day: 14 Fair | Dusk 03 Dust.), "Clear" set by Gennadiy and the sky from Ultimate Realism Pack 1.0 Prologue with this preset.

I packed them into ASCA and turned on in ASCA Wx Influence configurator.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Same issue as B777ER. At first I liked the white out at night as it was different,but the white lights are kind of strange looking. Guess we'll have to change the presets to default until a fix?

Thanks for the preset BTW!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Same issue as B777ER. At first I liked the white out at night as it was different,but the white lights are kind of strange looking. Guess we'll have to change the presets to default until a fix?

Thanks for the preset BTW!

PTA 2.10b and my [new] preset 20_10 ... all fixed now! I can't take much credit for this ... it's 99.9% Yuri's doing!

pta_2010_03_1350.jpg

pta_2010_04_1350.jpg

http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=PTA&preset=20_10#current

Adam.

• Upvote 3

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Adam,

just over Europe now with PTA 2.10 and your latest presets 20.10.....great visuals....!!!! thank you for your job... :smile:

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Thanks Adam!!!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Oh yes Adam! You really are a master at this. 2-_10 and Yuri's PTA210b are absolutely brilliant. Water is much better for me now too. Thank you Adam, Thank you Yuri!

Lockheed Martin should be offering you guys jobs on the development team. These 'tweaks' are a game changer!

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

thx very much sir. well done. 

henry k

Hi guys,

do you might know, which feature in PTA is killing to see my landing/taxi lights from the cockpit (VC) in my (for example) 747 from PMDG?

I downloaded a preset from one of you guys, loaded and did the change but when my lights didn't showed up anymore on the runway.

Thanks

Timm

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

"One of you guys" doesn't help much, Timm :wink: ! It could be one of mine ... maybe not! Do the lights not show up at all - or are they just bleached out?

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.