Sign in to follow this  
darth_damian_000

SkyHighSim Belgrade Opinions, Please

Has anyone tried the Nikola Tesla International Airport (LYBE) scenery in P3D v3.3?

The forum on the developer's website doesn't provide much information nor reviews.

Any input, regarding scenery functionality, compatibility with P3D V3 and ORBX add-ons, and their effects on performance are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Well, it's free now so you could always install it and let us all know how it is.

• Upvote 2

Glynn beat me to it.  SkyHighSim have just this week made all of their payware airports free.

Their Tivat is nice, and a nice approach to it too.  Very scenic.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

SkyHighSim have unfortunately closed up shop. It seems that their website is also down now.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Some weeks ago, I have sent them two emails asking whether their airports are somehow available, but never received a response. Let's hope that the web site is only temporary down or that the airports will be provided elsewhere.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I was able to try out Belgrade, and it is very nice, also easy on my frames.

By the way, the site is back online for those who missed out.

Yes, it is back. Tivat is great. Hope there is online ATC soon around...

I got a virus warning with the installer however hinting to the shs updater.exe

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Yes, it is back. Tivat is great. Hope there is online ATC soon around...

Great news.  I'll download this evening.

AI traffic is all over the place in Belgrade. Anyone else showing AI planes not parked in correct positions?

ZORAN

Since we are already on the topic, does anyone have any issues installing the toolbox? I am getting an error that is not covered in the manual. It is a code 107, but the description reads "object reference not set to an instance of an object. I did redownload and reinstall the airport scenery. Has anyone dealt with this before?