Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Chase Plane now available

Questions: Please feel to answer any of these if you know 

1) could you assign a view to a button on your yoke for e.g.? Using menus and/or mouse is not practical in a home cockpit environment, 

I now have this in EZDOK

2) I spot view without the slow movement. That camera is what I remove when I install P3D or FSX.  I keep only the fixed spot view.. so when I create external view.. can it be static without any movement unless I use my hat switch? I do not want to lose the p3d default fixed spot view. or better Q...would we lose the 4 or 5 p3d views? 

I have the fixed spot view (equivalent) in EZDOK,

3) i guess the static view they have planned is the world camera of ezdok?

4) hat switch to pan within a view? A PIC VC view where I can look right or left or up or down using the hat switch

I have this in EZDOK,

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

We have a temporary fix for TrackIR in ChasePlane (while we work on a permanent solution)

http://www.avsim.com/topic/497411-workaround-trackir-and-chaseplane-working-in-harmony-vjoy-freepie/#entry3505014

Let me know your thoughts on this

Best Regards,

Keven

Questions: Please feel to answer any of these if you know 

1) could you assign a view to a button on your yoke for e.g.? Using menus and/or mouse is not practical in a home cockpit environment, 

I now have this in EZDOK

2) I spot view without the slow movement. That camera is what I remove when I install P3D or FSX.  I keep only the fixed spot view.. so when I create external view.. can it be static without any movement unless I use my hat switch? I do not want to lose the p3d default fixed spot view. or better Q...would we lose the 4 or 5 p3d views? 

I have the fixed spot view (equivalent) in EZDOK,

3) i guess the static view they have planned is the world camera of ezdok?

4) hat switch to pan within a view? A PIC VC view where I can look right or left or up or down using the hat switch

I have this in EZDOK,

1. Yes
  2. Currently you can move around the aircraft with the motion settings and turbulence that you want. We plan on adding more views in the future.
  3. Yes
  4. Yes

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yes
Currently you can move around the aircraft with the motion settings and turbulence that you want. We plan on adding more views in the future.
Yes
Yes

Thanks kevin

That's cool.

Manny

Is there a way to assign a hat switch on the x52 pro for a pan view? :)

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

In the Chase Plane UI go to Control Assignments. look for tilt up and click on the button column. A window will appear and will ask ,"what button do you want to assign." You push up on the hat switch and it will assign tilt up and down. Then go to pan left and do the same thing. That should get you started.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

In the Chase Plane UI go to Control Assignments. look for tilt up and click on the button column. A window will appear and will ask ,"what button do you want to assign." You push up on the hat switch and it will assign tilt up and down. Then go to pan left and do the same thing. That should get you started.

Thanks.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thanks.

You're welcome. We're all learning as we go, but it's nice to see a developer who is reactive to what their customers are saying and asking.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

Performance difference ezdok v chase plane?

EZDOK has no performance hit

Manny

I'm not sure whether is this a known bug or not, but in P3D v2.5 I am unable to actually select any view with the in-sim view selector. It appears after holding the middle mouse button, but it doesn't scroll so I can only select the buttons that show up as default.

I'm not sure whether is this a known bug or not, but in P3D v2.5 I am unable to actually select any view with the in-sim view selector. It appears after holding the middle mouse button, but it doesn't scroll so I can only select the buttons that show up as default.

It's a known problem.

NAX669.png