January 28, 20179 yr Author Bryan are you using ENVTEX? Could you please share your setting with us? Here you go...make sure you click on the image to expand it to a viewable size. I'm also using Maxime's settings (ENVTEX .ini download) for PTA. Brian Riggs PPL 2001
January 28, 20179 yr I flew the A300-600R back when American had them. If I am not mistaken it was the first plane I ever flew in back in the 90's during its golden years. I really enjoyed seeing this plane. Really there was nothing like this plane and I can see nothing like it today anymore. A true iconic bird that does not get enough credit. Follow me on : Instagram See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight
January 28, 20179 yr Very nice screenshots. I'm going to have to get mine out now, and install it in P3D after seeing those. I wonder why Simcheck never made anything else? Robert Yunque PilotEdge Ratings = CAT-11 (2016-09-13) I-11 (2016-10-23) V-3 (2016-08-01)
January 28, 20179 yr Here you go...make sure you click on the image to expand it to a viewable size. I'm also using Maxime's settings (ENVTEX .ini download) for PTA. Thanks a lot Brian! i wish you a nice weekend
January 28, 20179 yr Author Thanks a lot Brian! i wish you a nice weekend No problem, Let me know If you have all the settings you need. Good weekend to you as well. Very nice screenshots. I'm going to have to get mine out now, and install it in P3D after seeing those. I wonder why Simcheck never made anything else? It used to be heavy on the frames on my old system so I never really flew it much at all in FSX. With a much newer rig and P3D it's as fun to fly as any big jet. I've been busy updating all of my European airports with a lot of the new releases lately and this jet has performed well at the big ones I've tested so far. I think the FMC upgrade is a great addition too. Brian Riggs PPL 2001
January 28, 20179 yr Author I flew the A300-600R back when American had them. If I am not mistaken it was the first plane I ever flew in back in the 90's during its golden years. I really enjoyed seeing this plane. Really there was nothing like this plane and I can see nothing like it today anymore. A true iconic bird that does not get enough credit. Big difference between this one and the heavies of today. I really like the look of the plane and I still see them from time to time in the form of Fedex or UPS at the local airfield. Hate to lose it when the next form of P3D is released, assuming it won't be compatible with the next version. Brian Riggs PPL 2001
January 24, 20188 yr On 26/01/2017 at 3:37 AM, Brian Riggs said: I almost forgot I had it...installed it a few days ago and have been flying it for the past few days. It's a great plane with the fmc upgrade, works fine in p3d too (I did use the migration tool to install). I too have installed the A300 in P3D v3.4 and have one minor issue that the fin does not display in the scenario screen if you select an aircraft livery. Do you have this issue or did you find a way to display the full aircraft in the scenario screen?
July 14, 20188 yr Great plane and shots really! But I don't know this plane has FMC but only old civas system. Is it a separate update or included in the main aircraft? RiccardoOS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270my Logbook | my Flight Time Calculator
July 15, 20188 yr On 7/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, riccardo74 said: Great plane and shots really! But I don't know this plane has FMC but only old civas system. Is it a separate update or included in the main aircraft? Yes, the FMC was a separate addon. Still available on Simmarket. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
July 15, 20188 yr Thanks so much Bill. RiccardoOS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270my Logbook | my Flight Time Calculator
September 22, 20188 yr Brian, Thank you for posting these shots and the other information you have provided. I am having difficulty trying to get the FMC Update installation to work. I am running P3DV3 and using the Flight Estonia Migration Tool (I assume when you write "EMT" this is what you are referring to). The A300 installs and runs without problem; but the FMC Update installs but does not appear in the aircraft (I ran the Texture Tool as directed by the FMC Update user guide; I assume this is to install necessary .NET versions). Any suggestions/tips that I might have overlooked to get the FMC Update to function? Thanks Eric Dziura
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.