Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Anyone have helicopters working? Mine always fail to create...could just be my models again though

7 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

Any one that can help? Real Traffic is not starting after clicking it and reinstalling it both the program and java several times. I click it and it disappears. 

I had the same problem and I (together with the author of RealTraffic) found out that if the .ini file exists but is empty, RealTraffic won't start.

RealTraffic.ini file is located here:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\InsideSystems

Try to remove it. It will be recreated when starting RealTraffic.

Got it working thanks sir. 

5 hours ago, doublem said:

I had the same problem and I (together with the author of RealTraffic) found out that if the .ini file exists but is empty, RealTraffic won't start.

RealTraffic.ini file is located here:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\InsideSystems

Try to remove it. It will be recreated when starting RealTraffic.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

How's it's compatibility with My Traffic X 6.0a?

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

56 minutes ago, udidwht said:

How's it's compatibility with My Traffic X 6.0a?

It works perfectly  with MyT 6. One can either: 

1. let it use the MyT 6  models and set the AI traffic levels in the sim to 0% or

2. let it use the MyT 6 models and set the commercial and GA AI traffic sliders to some low percentages. I set commercial  to zero and GA to 5% since in the US many GA aircraft  do not have ADS-B transmitters. If the commercial slider is set to a small number, one will see traffic taxiing about at airports. One issue with the Real Traffic is that not all airlines and airports require that ADS-B transmitters  be active  on the ground. Hence, no ground traffic  is displayed.

Keep in mind that the more MyT 6  traffic that one adds the more that there is a chance of ground collisions and loss of performance. Also, the use of the parking utility to populate gates with static aircraft increases the chance of ground collisions.

Hi,

From now on (May 25, 2017) I'll continue developing PSXseeconTraffic for Windows 10 only.
There are too many issues with Win 7 64 bit; I cannot do anything about it, while I have no Win 7 machine available and I do not want to spend any more time on it..

I'm willing to share my software, but then you have to share my environment.... So upgrade to Win 10!
It is the best MS OS sofar, and you will also be less vulnerable to ransomware 

Note: Prepar3D v4 recommends to use Win 10 too.

Regards,
Nico

• Upvote 4

Cristal clear. Time for me to stop using it as I don't want anymore to leave security issues in my system.

Maybe I'll try to develop my own sometime next winter :huh:

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, PSXseeconTraffic is compatible with P3D v4, it will work without any changes.

VMRgenerator 5.4 will detect P3D v4, but you can of course always fill in full paths to your AI Aircraft manually.

Nico

I'm sorry but I'm still not exactly sure what this does from reading the description on the 1st post. We will be able to fly and control any planes we see in the game? Or is this a traffic AI replacement?

I see some users are using this add-on along with MyTraffic Pro 6, so I'm not really understanding how this add-on works. Could someone explain in detail please.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

15 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I'm sorry but I'm still not exactly sure what this does from reading the description on the 1st post. We will be able to fly and control any planes we see in the game? Or is this a traffic AI replacement?

I see some users are using this add-on along with MyTraffic Pro 6, so I'm not really understanding how this add-on works. Could someone explain in detail please.

PSXseeconTraffic controls your AI aircraft and lets them fly realtime routes so you see them at the same spot as where they are at that moment in reality too.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

GSalden, wow thanks for the explanation! Seems like an awesome add-on, so for MT6 users, does this mean you have to somehow tell it to not use its current routes and give the priority to PSXeeconTraffic to control the AI instead? Do we need to tinker with any settings for MT6 in order to get these 2 add-ons to play nicely with each other?

Also does the built-in ATC work and detect these AI planes?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

From the first time you try it you'll never want to fly without it ..

Impact on fps is almost none.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

2 hours ago, GSalden said:

Impact on fps is almost none.

Agreed, it's certainly the one with the least performance impact, and I tried them all. 

It's got one little disadvantage, it's life:happy: Usually, I am only able to fly after 11 pm (locally), often later. That's a perfect time where KSFO. KLAX and the like are full of movement. However, most airports in my home country are about to be closed soon and getting dead, GA airfields long before. There's not much you can do about it - it's by design.

Despite, I love the program. Plus Nico's excellent support.

Kind regards, Michael

Edit: Should read "it's live", thanks for the hint.

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

so, what traffic programs work with p3dv4?

spacer.png