Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Flying Lobster to Market

As I usually do, I chose my flight today by searching flightaware for an interesting 747 flight.  As luck would have it, I came across a relatively rare 747 from my home airport of Halifax CYHZ.  This is a freighter service to China via Anchorage flying fresh lobster to market.

Personally I hate lobster, but I'm more than happy to fly them to someone else's dinner plate.

A little bit of light snow is falling as final preparations are made on the ramp at YHZ

iXJMJyu.jpg

VAX4ZCS.jpg

IY1lVAu.jpg

After departing runway 23 we make a climbing right turn direct to the Moncton VOR

TkUye4o.jpg

After reaching the Moncton VOR we make a left over the Moncton airport and continue on our way to Anchorage.

4aE8zcc.jpg

Addons used:

PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II (livery available in th avsim file library)

Simaddons CYHZ

Simaddons CYQM (not that you could likely tell from up there!)

Thanks for viewing.

• Upvote 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Beautiful shots....love the artistic paint!

HLJAMES

Thanks!  Yes the repainter of this aircraft did a wonderful job.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

CYHZ is also my home airport, and I was also thinking of doing the flight to Anchorage. Thanks for giving me the motivation:)

Great shots

If this livery is available on the avsim library then why not in the PMDG Ops Center?

spacer.png

If this livery is available on the avsim library then why not in the PMDG Ops Center?

I'm pretty sure ops center ones are done only by PMDG painters.

Stunning brother! 

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON

Thanks everyone!

Dave

Awesome Shots :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Very nice screenies and a great livery

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080