A few question regarding the cabin lights. Is there a texture file or something that would allow me to adjust the color of the cabin lights? Tried looking around and couldn't really find anything anywhere. Also, is there any way to adjust the position of the window shades at night? I wanted to adjust it, so all the shades were open. Not sure if that would be texture related, either. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you mean the passenger cabin lights then I hope you can tell me how to make them work. I have never seen them on.

In the FMC, go to FS Actions, click Cabin Lights, check to see what you have it set at. If you have them set to manual and then off, that's why. Mine's set to automatic, so they come on automatically at night. But then I wonder if there's certain phases of flight like take-off and landing where they'd be off if you have it on the automatic setting. I was sitting on the ground not moving and with the flaps up when I looked at them.

Okay, so after much deliberation, it appears as though this is part of the model rather than a texture.