Sign in to follow this  
OzWhitey

Prepar3d v4 downloads are now active!

22 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

I cant download it. I gave me the reciept but when I enter the license ID it says they're no downloads 

Had the same. Keep trying, and login with the new license ID and password, not your usual account name 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I'm checking the change note, and there are some very nice surprises there! 

I'm really looking forward to a better taxiway too! 

Improved environment map appearance at night

Improved the appearance of curved taxiway markings

Expanded the pop-free autogen feature to include polyline buildings

Improved appearance of airport path intersections

Improved appearance of taxiway transitions

Fixed bug that could cause incorrect night shadows and cloud lighting at certain times

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/LearningCenter.php

Seems that the server load has now reached an acceptable level. Could login at once and download is running at my max bandwidth.

Hans

1 minute ago, hjsmuc said:

Seems that the server load has now reached an acceptable level. Could login at once and download is running at my max bandwidth.

Same here.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

it took 1 hr to purchase,I kept timing out but finally downloaded in 14 mins thanks to Virgin cable! now installed and i,m sitting on the ground and the frames seem low to me at around 20 fps as against 40/50 fps in v3,4,looks nice and sharp,but I  need to spend time tweaking the sliders,wonder if the AF tweak help,anyone know whats with the guy with the M4 carbine?

And Installing! :biggrin:

OMG!! Its awesome, its worth the wait guys, stick with it.
The best move forward in simming I have ever seen.

Okay. The shadow stuff is staggering. But eats quite some resources!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

3 minutes ago, MarkW said:

now CTD on startup,Bet it an OOM  LOL

Peter

ok - I'm locking this - if anyone has comments on how V4 is running etc - start another thread please.  No real need to have 6 plus pages of "I'm downloading now" posts altho we're all excited to get going with V4.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors