Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FSDT's runways look grainy/fuzzy with dynamic lights on

I've noticed this especially on FSDT's airports, KIAH and a few others that I can't remember. But when you have dynamic lights on and then turn on your runway lights on PMDG 747/777, the runway texture is extremely grainy and fuzzy looking and it looks absolutely terrible. What's the cause of this and will there be an update to fix this problem? I don't recall seeing this at other airports but I will have to make sure and do some more testing to see if this also happens with other scenery as well.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I noticed this at CYVR as well in the PMDG 777.  It's like the "grain" of the taxiway/runway textures is being accentuated by the lights.

4 hours ago, captain420 said:

I've noticed this especially on FSDT's airports, KIAH and a few others that I can't remember. But when you have dynamic lights on and then turn on your runway lights on PMDG 747/777, the runway texture is extremely grainy and fuzzy looking and it looks absolutely terrible. What's the cause of this and will there be an update to fix this problem? I don't recall seeing this at other airports but I will have to make sure and do some more testing to see if this also happens with other scenery as well.

Not sure if you remember but you've already participated in a thread concerning the same issue you started this thread on.

Rather than have another topic on the same issue which the developer is already participating in, I'm going to lock this and you can continue the discussion there.