Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
_Airbus_Fan_

Problem after update to version 1.10.8383.0

Recommended Posts

I made this update via the Operationscenter, ran without errors.  Now my 777is no function no work a VC operation more possible.
Also I have on my 777 no chassis more and sound is also missing
Also uninstall and reinstall not help.
Simconnect work but perfect that can not be the problem.
Property my last backup  works my 777 without problems.
My version is 1.10.8333.0 after the backup is the version
1.10.8363.0.
Have a ticket in the support open times , see what happened so I can not use the new version.

2017-6-21_19-27-36-781.jpg

Best Torsten

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

I made this update via the Operationscenter, ran without errors.  Now my 777is no function no work a VC operation more possible.
Also I have on my 777 no chassis more and sound is also missing
Also uninstall and reinstall not help.
Simconnect work but perfect that can not be the problem.
Property my last backup  works my 777 without problems.
My version is 1.10.8333.0 after the backup is the version
1.10.8363.0.
Have a ticket in the support open times , see what happened so I can not use the new version.

2017-6-21_19-27-36-781.jpg

Best Torsten

Hovercraft 777. I guess totall reinstall is best. When running update do not touch anything, let it run.


Peter Ostrowski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have now already 4 times everything uninstalled and reinstalled.
Antivirus completely turned off and also the Defender.
But always the same problem, if I execute the setup of the base pack 777-200 Version 1.108333.0 then runs the 777 without problems.
But as soon as the update over the operation center was carried out the 777 no longer works.
During the update via the operation center, however, no error or anything else was reported. The version is also 1.10.8363.0 so the 777 would also work.
But this is not the case.

Greeting Torsten Kuenne


fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uninstalling and reinstalling was never going to fix anything, you're just increasing the chance of something else going wrong. Have you run the simconnect installers (all of them)?


Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the Simconnect interfaces I have also Installed, with other Addons the Simconnect need I also have no problems.
Especially before the update the 777 worked without problems, so Simconnect must have worked synonymous, and the only thing I have done is the update.
I now restore my backup and here everything works again.
But that can not be the solution!

 

Greeting Torsten Kuenne


fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Yes the Simconnect interfaces I have also Installed, with other Addons the Simconnect need I also have no problems.
Especially before the update the 777 worked without problems, so Simconnect must have worked synonymous, and the only thing I have done is the update.
I now restore my backup and here everything works again.
But that can not be the solution!

 

Greeting Torsten Kuenne

Interesting that it doesn't occur pre-update. Do you have any firewalls that could be blocking the activation?


Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it is all the same as before the update, Kaspersky Internet Security but here I have the the PMDG folder omitted. And the drive for the Prepar3D is not checked.
I also do not get it !!

When installing the version 1.108333.0 came yes also after the I had selected the aircraft in the P3D, the activation window for the code, after the update to the 1.10.8363.0 this window did not come.

 

Torsten Kuenne

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

No it is all the same as before the update, Kaspersky Internet Security but here I have the the PMDG folder omitted. And the drive for the Prepar3D is not checked.
I also do not get it !!

When installing the version 1.108333.0 came yes also after the I had selected the aircraft in the P3D, the activation window for the code, after the update to the 1.10.8363.0 this window did not come.

Turn it off entirely while you update. The downloader downloads to a temporary location before copying everything into your P3D location, and overwriting a bunch of stuff. I can nearly guarantee that Kaspersky is trying to get in the way of something in that process, causing the issue you're seeing.

  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kaspersky I have completely finished and also the Defender.
The update also runs without problems ...

Version 1.10.8333.0 goes perfectly

2017-6-22_17-35-52-749.jpg

Update

Version 1.10.8363.0 Does not work.

2017-6-22_19-11-27-101.jpg

 

Torsten kuenne


fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update .. now have again what gestest ..my backup with the 777 where everything still functioned restored.
Then the P3D started and the 777 selected.
Taskmanger opened and the service Flexnet was off.
If I load the flight then starts the service flexnet and the 777 runs.
After the update happens however not the service does not start after the I have loaded the flight.
Also manual starting does not help.
So it seems to lie at the service FlexNet.But why the not starts no clue.

 

Torsten Kuenne


fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Also manual starting does not help.

Sorry, I don't understand that.

Try this:  If Windows 10, click on the start button and type services and select the Services desktop app that it offers.  Scan down th list and find FlexNet and FlexNet 64 and make sure both of them are manual.  Mine happen to be automatic for some reason and are working as well.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Der Dienst ist auf Manuell eingestellt.
Was ich meinte, war, dass der Service beim Laden des Fluges nicht anfängt.
In der Taskmanager ist beendet, und wenn ich den Service manuell starten (Rechtsklick und Service Start) dann läuft der Service, aber die 777 ist immer noch tot.

1.png

Torsten Kuenne


fs2crew777.jpg        fslabs_banner.png


 

Prost

Torsten Kuenne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change them to automatic... see what happens.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...