Goldstar Textures

Everts Air Cargo - N451CE repaint

Recommended Posts

Interesting having to remake the spec files for each paint, but still fun to paint regardless!

WIll be up on AVSIM as soon as possible, ran into an Ops Centre issue with livery exporting and importing, so expect to see it online when that issue is fixed.

20449164_849533515195547_263204706123047

Cheers Guys

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No update yet I am sorry - Still working with PMDG Support to fix the Ops Centre issue. I don't want to upload it without know it works fine..Sorry!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t be sorry Alex, she looks great and I am still learning patience :)

Ta- C

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1-8-2017 at 0:12 PM, Goldstar Textures said:

Interesting having to remake the spec files for each paint, but still fun to paint regardless!

WIll be up on AVSIM as soon as possible, ran into an Ops Centre issue with livery exporting and importing, so expect to see it online when that issue is fixed.

20449164_849533515195547_263204706123047

Cheers Guys

Whoop whoop

 

This is great!

Ronald van Ingen

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff Alex very glad your doing this one!

One more nose are bird to do..lol...i have better close ups to...

IMG_8565-Edit-X3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DEHowie said:

Great stuff Alex very glad your doing this one!

One more nose are bird to do..lol...i have better close ups to...

IMG_8565-Edit-X3.jpg

Hit me up on facebook! :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goldstar Textures said:

Nope :(
Still awaiting PMDG!

I thought it was fixed on Friday already (only read about a Friday fix in one of your posts).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kityatyi said:

I thought it was fixed on Friday already (only read about a Friday fix in one of your posts).

Nope. Still awaiting PMDG unfortunately. If it were uploaded now, no one would be able to install it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex,

Is this the item you and I were chatting about last week?

I had the impression it was not urgent- so I took my the first full weekend off from PMDG in nearly 18 months...

I'll pick it up a bit later this week once I get caught up on all the stuff that piled up on my long weekend.  :blink:

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

I took my the first full weekend off from PMDG in nearly 18 months...

Well deserved, Robert!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Alex,

Is this the item you and I were chatting about last week?

I had the impression it was not urgent- so I took my the first full weekend off from PMDG in nearly 18 months...

I'll pick it up a bit later this week once I get caught up on all the stuff that piled up on my long weekend.  :blink:

 

Affirm, no rush!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one from AvSim doesn't install correctly... could you please re-check...?

Ta- C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot, Alex! It looks excellent :smile:

Hopefully PMDG will fix the OC soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries Alex... just installed the new OC update so I will be ready for the Blue Canoe at your convenience....

Thanks again!

C

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's BEAUTIFUL Alex- many thanks!  Will fly the paint off her... promise!

Ta- C

gS9EgZC.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now