penta_a

REX TD for P3D V4

I have posted this message on REX support forum and waiting their reply;

good day,

downloaded latest version from The FlightSim Store with following name "rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725"

installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning message;

Smt2dLc.png

any suggestion?

for info; I do not have another flight sim installed to try it there.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Right - this is why I made the move to Envtex along with ASP4/ASCA.

6 minutes ago, BamaKevin said:

Not released for v4 yet.

not according to this tweet from flightsim store;

yieGBNi.png

also notice date of the file Jul 25 2017

It does say on the Rex site that it will be released today (8/1)!

here is the main screen of the latest version downloaded from flightsim store a few hours ago,

BxJY4pX.png

• Upvote 1

Downloading now. Thanks.

This is the downloaded file

rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725

I have the same problem like Mr. Penta with rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725....

Just in case someone looks for it, the TD/SC combo isn't up yet.

I'm really curious to see if the ASCA/ENVTEX will be a better option than TD/SC. 

4 hours ago, penta_a said:

I have posted this message on REX support forum and waiting their reply;

good day,

downloaded latest version from The FlightSim Store with following name "rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725"

installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning message;

Smt2dLc.png

any suggestion?

for info; I do not have another flight sim installed to try it there.

I am very sorry for the issue you are having.  We have not officially announced the release yet.  We had to confirm from our vendors that they received and tested the download - which we have not all received yet.

We can easily assist you to resolve  your issue.  

1)  You can contact our support forum - which it indicates you have already, but in case others need help the link is: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums

OR

2.) Start a support ticket by sending an email with your order #, product name, and store to: support@rexgamestudios.com

================================================================

My recommendations that if you are having this issue we ask that  your please make sure you uninstall all previous REX versions including this one you just installed.  Then install this last full build again and see if you still get the same issue.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rstough said:

My recommendations that if you are having this issue we ask that  your please make sure you uninstall all previous REX versions including this one you just installed.  Then install this last full build again and see if you still get the same issue.

this was a clean install, none of REX was installed into P3D V4 and I have no other simulator installed beside this one to confirm problem (general or specific to P3D V4).

I downloaded file: rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725 from Simmarket, and installed without problems (I uninstalled previous version REX TD first)

Jac

11 minutes ago, Jac_49 said:

I downloaded file: rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725 from Simmarket, and installed without problems (I uninstalled previous version REX TD first)

Jac

Thank you for the update.

20 minutes ago, penta_a said:

this was a clean install, none of REX was installed into P3D V4 and I have no other simulator installed beside this one to confirm problem (general or specific to P3D V4).

You stated the following: "installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning";

I am assuming that you click the OK button, but when you click on another button such as "Clouds/Effects" it goes back to the settings window with the red alert?

Please advise what operating system you are using?

11 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Same problem here. Win 64,

Since area is for P3D and not REX Support, please post your support item in our support forum at: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums 

We will be glad to assist you over there.

13 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Same problem here. Win 64,

Oops just saw you posted.

37 minutes ago, rstough said:

You stated the following: "installed with no issue, trying to install texture for P3D V4 but it will not advance beyond configuration/settings selection pages with following red warning";

I am assuming that you click the OK button, but when you click on another button such as "Clouds/Effects" it goes back to the settings window with the red alert?

Please advise what operating system you are using?

windows 10 pro 64bit.

1 minute ago, penta_a said:

windows 10 pro 64bit.

So we are not doubling our efforts here, let's just keep the support communication to the REX forums.

Look forward finally getting this reinstalled tonight. The last piece of the v4 puzzle for me.

14 minutes ago, CrownCityMisfits said:

Look forward finally getting this reinstalled tonight. The last piece of the v4 puzzle for me.

;)

I'm locking this so Reed doesn't have to do double duty.

Vic