Hi there,

I just installed the Aerosoft CRJ, the views were working fine but I had to reinstall and now ChasePlane doesn't give me the message saying "Configuration changed for (CRJ7, etc)" and my views are messed up. When I "Inside" it brings me to the default cockpit view and I can't pan my mouse or move. Please help

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try removing the cache file located in the ChasePlane folder. Let me know if that fixes it for you!

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Try removing the cache file located in the ChasePlane folder. Let me know if that fixes it for you!

That fixed it for me, thanks. I was worried after I applied there 1.0.0.2 update and my camera views were all missed up. 

14 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Will try that now :)

I have this same issue. The airplane defaults to the CPT standard view. I deleted the cache file, but didn't fix it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, helimalongo said:

Where is the chaseplane cash folder?

Read the second post.

22 hours ago, Pineapple_Wizard said:

I have this same issue. The airplane defaults to the CPT standard view. I deleted the cache file, but didn't fix it.

I too have this issue. For some reason the sim defaults to the CPT standard view whenever changing views. It will not stay on "OnBoard (Chaseplane)". Deleting the cache fill did not remedy the problem.

I fixed it by deleting the //Disabled by chaseplane hotkeyselect=1 or whatever it says in the CPT standard view section of the aircraft.cfg 

I am looking for the root cause of the issue. Is it possible that both VFXCentra land ChasePlane are installed in the same directory?

Hi - I think I am experiencing a similar issue.  I was able to set up my views in the CRJ with Chaseplane just fine.  For some reason, the camera defaults back to the 91% zoom which is what the CRJ was defaulting to ( I had set a 70% zoom with my Chaseplane cameras) after several seconds.  The cameras are still there and I can scroll through them fine but the zooms are all messed up and they won't go back to my 70%.  I have not had this issue and any other aircraft so I am wondering if it is something coded in the CRJ that keeps taking over..???  I have deleted the CP cache, restarted, re-installed the CRJ, etc and nothing has fixed it.

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

I can't set up my views in the CRJ, everytime I go over the amount of 7 outside cameras chaseplane starts and never finishes to load in the upper left corner, when I close the sim it defaults back to the views I have set at an earlier stage but all the newly configured views are gone every time. I tried the chache file method several times.