ukplane1

What European airport should ORBX do NOW?

Choose one and one only !

i'll start LFMD Cannes , Would be an Orbx Delight.

Watch from the 6th minute onwards.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmm, I'd say a Greek Island (with full Island coverage, as well as the airport itself).  Preferably one that's not already been done by Aerosoft / 29Palms, etc.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see a few more Australian Airports.  Hobart, Darwin, Adelaide, Williamstown, Gold Coast, Ballina and Perth Intl

How about Sion, Switzerland. A great old Flylogic airport that would be stunning with the Orbx treatment.

LTBA, an updated LTBA, a correct LTBA, an ORBX quality LTBA is highly appreciated :)

When I look the orbx strategy, they probably evoluated from north to south

then now, I think that they developing the south Germany to Austria...  Munich airport  shall be a good suggestion as scenery.

Shannon in the west of Ireland - the Eiresim version which isn't too bad but basically is a port over of their FS9 version badly needs an upgrade to today's standards of airport scenery.

Its an airport with a major place in the history of transatlantic flight and still an important refuelling stop for many bazjets and GA aircraft crossing the Atlantic as well as an important diversion airport and one which would fit in very nicely with their FTX Ireland scenery.

Bill

• Upvote 1

Airliner style airports are unlikely to be done by orbx unless they're incredibly unique e.g innsbruck...

So LTBA,EINN? forget it.

Orbx have done quite a few airports that I would not consider "incredibly unique" - most recently Bilbao but also airports such as Southampton, Stockholm, Brisbane and Melbourne to mention just a few. There is no doubt however that Orbx best products are their smaller airfields and airports and some people hold the view that they should concentrate on these.

Bill

Some nice german airfields would be great. An EDKW/ EDLA combo for example :)

Lisboa/Cascais (LPPT / LPCS). Amazing region with lots of amazing landmarks. Also Sintra is nearby, with its strong green landscape.

Cuatro vientos. LECU. First airport in Spain.never done by anyone.