Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What's the best business jet for P3D mid 2017?

6 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

I have the Phenom 300 and it's fun to fly by hand but not much more.  The Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25 looks very well done but I'm wondering what 3rd party equipment will fit in that slot?  E.g. can you put a RealityXP GNS530 and a REX wx radar in there?  That'd be pretty cool.

An RXP GNS in P3D?   We can hope , can't we... :happy:

Instead, get the F1 GTN for your Phenom and you are all set :biggrin:

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

An RXP GNS in P3D?   We can hope , can't we... :happy:

Instead, get the F1 GTN for your Phenom and you are all set :biggrin:

RXP....any second now.. . :P

I do have your GTN mod...Thanks.  But the autopilot....ugh.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

23 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

It has been any second now for weeks.. do not hold your breath..

As for the autopilot, it works fine.. just stay away from the speed hold mode.

Use VS and you are fine.

Bert

5 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

The Flight1 GNS unit has now been released..  $20 upgrade.

Bert

I remember the beginning of the year, I was very excited for Reality-XP in FSX Steam and P3D. Now still waiting and about to give up and buy the Flight1 offering.

1 hour ago, 777200lrf said:

I remember the beginning of the year, I was very excited for Reality-XP in FSX Steam and P3D. Now still waiting and about to give up and buy the Flight1 offering.

Hmmm...and give up crossfeed?  A little patience after all this time might pay off.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

So is crossfeed why it is so much more expensive than Fligth1 GTN?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 8/24/2017 at 0:15 PM, Gregg_Seipp said:

Questions:  Are these 2D popups or do they replace the 3D gauges?  How accurate are they for the C550?  How hard are they to integrate?  Do they work in P3D4?

It installs very nicely into the cockpit and it also comes with 2D popups.

From memory the gauges add quite alot of stuff most notability a more accurate Universal style FMC , Tcas traffic to show in up to 2 places including on the VSI as seen in the real world cockpit. Some other things such as checklist and fuel flow,approach references which are all added on the MFD, Fonts are updated as well and there's more GPWS call-outs. It won't have any annoyin avionic bugs such as direct to DCT issues e.t.c

The P3DV4 ISG guages is being worked on and should be out in weeks. I would get the GTN750 if you plan to use planes that suit the GTN750 otherwise i would get the ISG guages for the carenado S550 as it's very realistic in the opinion of professional pilot and youtuber Guidio Warnecke.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:38 AM, WebMaximus said:

I've been playing around with the thought of getting a fun business jet after spending all my time in the NGX simulating real world OPS for many years and was just about to ask what good options there are for business jets now in mid 2017.

I know real good business jets have been hard to find for many years compared to most other types of aircraft. I find this strange why developers don't invest more resources into this area considering the huge amount of people who has showed interest for as long as I can remember myself included.

What I'm after is a business jet a la PMDG style that both looks really good inside and out but that also comes with all the working systems found in its real world counterpart. Since I do all my flying online on VATSIM it also needs to support using the latest NAV data, come with an autopilot able to correctly and realistically follow SIDs, STARs, transitions, holdings etc etc. Think the NGX or a similar model but in form of a business jet.

Any ideas?

The Xtreme Prototypes  Lear SE V 2.1 has been released for P3Dv4. With the retrofit 750/650 it is very impressive. Check the thread out on this forum.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1 minute ago, Lenny777 said:

The Xtreme Prototypes  Lear SE V 2.1 has been released for P3Dv4. With the retrofit 750/650 it is very impressive. Check the thread out on this forum.

Thanks for the HU, will check it out. 

Richard Åsberg

1 hour ago, Dolev Ravid said:

hi guys, i'm looking for review for Xtreme Prototypes  Lear SE V , any help ?

The 25D excellent in every way.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 8/26/2017 at 2:44 PM, Lenny777 said:

Is the GTN 750/650 retrofit natively supported by Xtreme Prototypes or it's a mod by users? I did not see that at the Xtreme Prototypes website.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

34 minutes ago, Anxu00 said:

Is the GTN 750/650 retrofit natively supported by Xtreme Prototypes or it's a mod by users? I did not see that at the Xtreme Prototypes website.

Actually it's both, Xtreme Prototypes provides a panel state for the GTN 750/650 but you have to mod the panel.cfg file which is pretty easy! I believe it's posted here on this thread how to modify, and mentioned in their manual.

Martin

GLJ-25 is simply top notch.  vc mdl and textures are one of the best i've seen, takes off like a rocket and from what i read, close to the actual thing.     

also fit in the new rxp gps500 and Roland Ifor's WXR gauge:

2017-9-17_11-18-27-654.jpg

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS