Berlopez

Question about Eaglesoft development group / Forum

20 posts in this topic

Does any one know if the forum here have been restored, a new page has been published and I got the fallowing message in response, last week:

The forums are down and will soon be restored. Please be patient.

Best Regards.
Eaglesoft Support Staff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hopefully someone from ES will see your post and give you an update.

John

21 hours ago, Berlopez said:

Does any one know if the forum here have been restored, a new page has been published and I got the fallowing message in response, last week:

The forums are down and will soon be restored. Please be patient.

Best Regards.
Eaglesoft Support Staff

Apparently, they have, once again, had forum issues. The forums appear to be working but you will probably have to go through the registration process again. 

DJ

I have registered Again, but only get to a page where they seem to be working but cannot go any further than that ?

Thanks for your reply:

Berlopez

Looks like they will have to move their official forums over here....

Maybe a good idea Jim. Will just have to wait till this happens, what a hastle, I even reregistered Again, as I mention above I hope I haven't done anything wrong by deleting the cookies.

Thanks for your reply:

Berlopez

The forums are working fine, but your registration must be approved before it works - you should get an email when it is.

DJ

I got an email saying my registration was approved, even though when I tried to re-register I got an error saying my email address was already in use. But when I try to log in, it's telling me I've been banned from the forum. There's nothing on their facebook page either explaining the problem.

Has Ron or Ed posted here in Avsim in the last 24 hours?

I also got an e-mail saying my registration was approved, I can post, but there is still some way to go for them to get to where the forums were sometime ago, they have to start from scratch ( As described in one of the topics already published) So I can only suggest to be patient. If you have the documentation that came of your product this normally fixes a lot of issues, It has for me.Regarding your question if they had responded theire post would be here i'd imagine.

BerLopez

Reregistration is required and users can begin posting support posts while we attempt to glean whatever we can, from the past:blink:

32 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Reregistration is required and users can begin posting support posts while we attempt to glean whatever we can, from the past:blink:

Sorry to hear you guys are having these challenges right now.  On my old system your products and service were great, you were certainly leaders in the business GA niche.  I was a web admin once and I know how tough it is when one of your resources has issues.  Just like my system crash a few weeks ago, where it got stuck in an endless loop on Windows Update after MS stopped supporting Vista.  Still plan on having the contents of the hard drive copied to a USB drive so I can recover some data, it will just take time.

John

Thanks John, we have the backups but the question of usability remains for the time being...:cool:

21 hours ago, N400QW said:

Hi Ron

I registered again and got approved and I can log in, apart from one of my devices. It's telling me I've had an IP ban. I'm fairly sure this is a mistake. Is this something you can look into?

9 hours ago, nealmac said:

Hi Ron

I registered again and got approved and I can log in, apart from one of my devices. It's telling me I've had an IP ban. I'm fairly sure this is a mistake. Is this something you can look into?

I dunno... you seem kinda suspicious.... just sayin'...

Yesterday I managed my first support post, got excellent  response, as usual from ESDG, solved the Little issue I was having and all is well now.

Berlopez