Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

Prepar3D v4.1 add-on compatibility

13 minutes ago, hioctane61 said:

Can't steer on the ground with a2a c182 after 4.1 update. 

A2A planes are all affected this way, known issue. Hopefully they will patch it soon.

S.

7 hours ago, simbol said:

A2A planes are all affected this way, known issue. Hopefully they will patch it soon.

S.

A2A just announced they found the problem, it is easy to solve and they will release a patch somewhere the coming days. 

On 10/10/2017 at 11:44 AM, gregmorin said:

Orbx released a compatible DLL for P3DV4.1 this morning. It needs to be manually installed or wait unitl the fix is ready for FTX Central.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/143048-p3dv41-dll/.

Greg

What is the install location of the file?

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

8 hours ago, Poppet said:

Hello Mike

No,  Just download the 3 files and run the Install_Content.msi Installer,  If there is an Issue the Installer will tell you  

Thanks Poppet. :)

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

31 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

What is the install location of the file?

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.2.8\ 

What do we need the ddl for?

Ive installed global vector and olc all seems well?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

What do we need the ddl for?

Ive installed global vector and olc all seems well?

It is an object flow dll so needed for their airports and regions: Global, Vector and OLC (and HD Trees) are the only Orbx scenery addons that do not use object flow so all is well on your PC indeed.

1 hour ago, J van E said:

It is an object flow dll so needed for their airports and regions: Global, Vector and OLC (and HD Trees) are the only Orbx scenery addons that do not use object flow so all is well on your PC indeed.

Yep :cool:

André

Thanks guys will look into that when I install Inn's

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi all,

I see some of you are wondering if Envtex can be used in 4.1 so with a bit of delay here is our statement about it: http://togaprojects.proboards.com/thread/318/prepar3d-v4-1-envtex-envshade?page=1&scrollTo=1860

About Envtex 1.1.1, it should come at the same time as Envshade, which isn't far at all, however, in case it would be delayed for any reason, we will release the Envtex update before.

@simbol I saw that you were talking about enhancing P3Dv4 precipitation effects, this needs some shaders rework and we already did that for the next version, however, if you have some other great ideas to enhance it further, why not to use both of our knowledge to push something even greater for the community?

At TOGA we will always be opened to work with other teams one way or another, if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

• Upvote 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

Thanks a lot Maxime for providing us with the information!

Also, great initiative reaching out to other developers to come up with something really, really good!

Personally I would be more than happy giving my money to everyone involved if you can come up with new precipitation effects and especially the rain which again looks awful in its current form. The snow on the other hand is really nice I think in P3Dv4 and a huge improvement from earlier versions of both P3D and FSX.

Richard Åsberg

27 minutes ago, kmax59 said:

Hi all,

I see some of you are wondering if Envtex can be used in 4.1 so with a bit of delay here is our statement about it: http://togaprojects.proboards.com/thread/318/prepar3d-v4-1-envtex-envshade?page=1&scrollTo=1860

About Envtex 1.1.1, it should come at the same time as Envshade, which isn't far at all, however, in case it would be delayed for any reason, we will release the Envtex update before.

@simbol I saw that you were talking about enhancing P3Dv4 precipitation effects, this needs some shaders rework and we already did that for the next version, however, if you have some other great ideas to enhance it further, why not to use both of our knowledge to push something even greater for the community?

At TOGA we will always be opened to work with other teams one way or another, if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

Maxime,

Many thanks for your offer, it is an honour for me to be contacted from another experienced developer as you and receive an offer to work together.

I am aware of the quality of your work and accordingly I have been advising users to wait for your updated release, I made a deal with Maximus that if he was not happy with the results of your update I would try to develop something for him.

I do have a couple of ideas for a brand new product regarding precipitation, if you are up to it let's talk!, I am very happy to share the profits just to make Richard stops moaning about the rain on the forums :biggrin:  (J/K Richad @WebMaximus)

Best Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
Updated WebMaximus name
  • Upvote 2

It's great to see devs stepping up and issuing updates right after 4.1 was released. I'm going to wait until PTA & A2A updates are released before updating client & content.

I have way too many addons to test. :biggrin:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

navigraph moving map (simlink) works , not sure in longhaual only tested 3hours flight