Sign in to follow this  
sacrayton

Waaayyyy Too Expensive!

PMDG site has the QOTS listed as $325,000,00000 and the BAe J4100 at $5,000,000.00!   I hope there are no shipping charges in addition to these prices! 

Stephen

• Upvote 1

no but you will have to find an insurance company yourself that is willing to insure the transport.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, sacrayton said:

PMDG site has the QOTS listed as $325,000,00000 and the BAe J4100 at $5,000,000.00!   I hope there are no shipping charges in addition to these prices! 

Stephen

Relax :laugh: You never bought anything from PMDG?  The price for the 747-8i expansion is just a joke.  It will be replaced with real price once the product releases.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

43 minutes ago, sacrayton said:

I hope there are no shipping charges in addition to these prices! 

RSR has always said they will hand deliver the product on a chartered 747 if someone buys one at that price. You'd likely even be able to vacation with the team on a warm beach somewhere with drinks that have those little umbrellas.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Chaos81 said:

RSR has always said they will hand deliver the product on a chartered 747 if someone buys one at that price. You'd likely even be able to vacation with the team on a warm beach somewhere with drinks that have those little umbrellas.

dreams would come true :gaul:

That's excellent news! I'm especially waiting for the J41 with open arms and bated breath. With PMDG teasing with the (I assume) real-world price, it can only mean we're a short time away. Who says Santa Claus doesn't exist?

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, Chaos81 said:

If I had that kind of money the PMDG team would be far from my mind for vacation company.

• Upvote 3

Vic green

2 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

If I had that kind of money the PMDG team would be far from my mind for vacation company.

You say that, but I’m sure RSR knows how to party:biggrin:

5 hours ago, Chaos81 said:

I don't think RSR is worth spending that much on. :laugh:

3 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

If you had that kind of money and just dropped $325 million on a sub $50 piece of software, I'm thinking not too many people are going to want to vacation with you. Sane ones at least. 

Who needs shipping when you can fly it home?!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

8 hours ago, Chaos81 said:

If you had that kind of money and just dropped $325 million on a sub $50 piece of software, I'm thinking not too many people are going to want to vacation with you. Sane ones at least. 

RSR will :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I agree with windshearDK...I can just fly it home!!!! :gaul:

Stephen Crayton

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2017 at 8:50 AM, Ephedrin said:

no but you will have to find an insurance company yourself that is willing to insure the transport.

Al's car, hot dogs and insurances can give you a great deal :biggrin:

• Upvote 1