Sign in to follow this  
Highiron

PMDG Site A Mess?

Learn something new everyday: I thought Hoth was an ice planet in the Star Wars universe! :cool:

• Upvote 2

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

2 hours ago, Highiron said:

I tried once again with Firefox. I made sure my cache was cleared. I logged in navigated to the DC-6 for Prepar3D and selected to buy, typed in the "YES" to the terms and added to my cart. The DC-6 showed in the cart and up in the basket icon tab on the top right. Selecting any checkout button cleared the screen and the message "your cart is empty / Continue Shopping" is displayed. The basket in the upper right now indicates "The cart is empty". I tried the "Save Cart" option and the page flips back to the main menu and again the basket on the upper right corner is empty. Selecting "View Saved Shopping Carts" displays the message "You do not have any saved shopping carts".

Exactly the same issue which happens to me. I've tried both Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Firefox... all with the same results.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

50 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Exactly the same issue which happens to me. I've tried both Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Firefox... all with the same results.

Next time you press checkout and see a cart is empty, logout and re login this should fix the issue.

Besides a couple reports here in the forum we do not see any general issue currently on the store

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, EmpireKicking said:

They do have very good models, but what puts me off as they go overkill or just made an mistake

sdsdsds.PNG

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

The price is a template as the -8 is under development. When it is released the price will be changed to the normal price.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

23 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name in all posts in the PMDG forum.

Didn't know! Can I just edit the post with the signature name? or has to be in the signature block?

23 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

The price is a template as the -8 is under development

Now I understand, but wouldn't be an idea to have no price and say under development?

eNV5xvb.png

4 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Learn something new everyday: I thought Hoth was an ice planet in the Star Wars universe! :cool:

Well Airdrie Alberta Canada actually, but with an outside temperature of -30°C (-22°F) tell me what the the difference is? On Hoth, the Tauntuans pack it in if left outside, here in Canada it's the cars... :senyum:

• Upvote 2

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0

LOL! Thanks for the clarification, Thad! :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I had a problem when paying with paypal but the problem was I had not updated the cvv on my access card. Don't know if this applies.

Jon Shearer

Nevermind, it appears lastpass does not work well with your site. Figured it out.

Brian Pearce

Thad,

Chris directed my attention to this thread- as he has a half dozen or so similar reports of customers having their cart "empty" when it isn't.  While we aren't seeing a wide-spread infestation of this- I don't doubt it is indeed happening to a few folks since there are some reports similar to yours. 

I have asked our server techs to investigate.  They are still bouncing back from holidays so I don't suspect they are going to have a resolution for us by the weekend- but perhaps...  The problem is trying to replicate something that happens only very rarely.

We will keep looking, however.

Stay warm,

• Upvote 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

On 12/30/2017 at 8:19 AM, EmpireKicking said:

Now I understand, but wouldn't be an idea to have no price and say under development?

That’s not how they roll, it’s more of a joke to put the actual plane’s list price up instead of their price, presumably to demonstrate how much of a bargain you’re getting by buying theirs:biggrin:

Also, it’s to give a Nigerian prince who’s feeling generous a chance to buy it at full price, in which PMDG will charter a -8 to personally deliver a copy.:biggrin:

Thad,

Had an afternoon session with the folks who maintain our cart- and they believe the issue has been resolved.

Bring up your favorite browser, hit CTRL+R and then try again.  Let me know if the behavior is as expected or if it still gives you trouble?

Thanks,

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com