Sign in to follow this  
spilok

What SCENERY are you still waiting for (P3dv4.3)?

How did you guys get Cielosim's Jacksonville working in P3Dv4?  Last time i checked it was seriously jacked up.

KABQ, KSAF, KPDX

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

I agree with Greg073.  Cannot get Cielosim's Jacksonville to work.  Partial runways and lack of scenery.

I did get Nassau, Princess Juliana to work.  Since I had T2G Havana.....that wouldn't work, but I bought MAX HIGH FLIGHT Havana, and it did work....Thank you for that. 

I don't own FSDT Vegas, but I will probably buy that. Last I remember about Orlando, it had numerous trees all over the runways.  But I'll check that again.

Thanks for all the tips.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, spilok said:

I agree with Greg073.  Cannot get Cielosim's Jacksonville to work.  Partial runways and lack of scenery.

I did get Nassau, Princess Juliana to work.  Since I had T2G Havana.....that wouldn't work, but I bought MAX HIGH FLIGHT Havana, and it did work....Thank you for that. 

I don't own FSDT Vegas, but I will probably buy that. Last I remember about Orlando, it had numerous trees all over the runways.  But I'll check that again.

Thanks for all the tips.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

EIDW, whether Aerosoft updates theirs or another developer makes it.

KPDX: I know Flightbeam is on it, but I won't celebrate until it's sitting firmly in my SSD.

Walter Meier

Pretty much America centered... Until now:

• WSSS (version 2), Singapore, Changi, the three of them... come on ImagineSim!
  • ZBAA (AA Scenery that is)
  • Kuala Lumpur update P3Dv4.3 (same)
  • Bangkok update (same)
  • Phuket update (same)
  • Narita, anyone on the job?
  • Seoul RKSI (PacSim)
  • Lisboa (MK Studios)
  • Madrid Barajas (SimWings)
  • Like 1

Currently using P3Dv4.3

- I'm looking forward to FlyTampa finishing updating all installers for P3Dv4 for their available products

- Also waiting for T2G to update LTBA, OTHH, KMCO and MMMX

- LatinVFR is also going to make some of their legacy airports compatible with P3Dv4

- Aerosoft is also slowly but surely upgrading Mega Airport products to P3Dv4, I'm especially interested in LEMD

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

abgood fly tampa eham update "rewritten" for v4 with all the performance increases it brings.. don't mind if you do emilios ^_^

Victor Roos

For what it's worth, I'm waiting for;

Orlando

Dublin

Antalya

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

1 hour ago, Greg073 said:

How did you guys get Cielosim's Jacksonville working in P3Dv4?  Last time i checked it was seriously jacked up.

I just checked and you are correct. KJAX is not working right now with 4.3. Something changed in the  P3D4\Scenery\0302\scenery and it causes the default objects to show.

I just checked an the airport works perfectly with  P3D4\Scenery\0302\scenery disabled. If you want to try, go ahead and install into p3d v4.2 and add the scenery manually. Disable  <P3D4>\Scenery\0302\scenery and go fly.

If someone can create an exclude file for KJAX default with the default elevation that would be awesome!

Here's a pic from above.

0wW9Nu5.jpg

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

EIDW here too

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

MHTG (Tocontin)

MMMX (Mexico City.... incredible scenery back in the days when it worked)

SCEL (Santiago)

As you can see.... Latin America is tremendously neglected when it comes to updating scenery, with the exception of Brazil and the recently released Panama City.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

GCXO (Tenerife norte with jetways)

GCLP (Gran Canaria)

LEMD (Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez)

LFPO (Orly)

LEAL (Alicante)

thanks!:)