Hi Folks,

Any of you virtual C310 pilots following these guys ?

They do a nice job - two air traffic controllers from Chicago - this video starts with their trip to the Bahamas... They showcase the C310 well...

What a panel - love the plane even if it does have the stubby nose...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes I watch their videos.  I didn't realize they were ATC in RL.  Great videos, and easy on the eyes copilot.

• Like 1

Two things I noticed (besides the co-pilot):  He's got a yaw damper switch over on the left side of the front panel; and the gas gauges were dancing all over the place in the choppy air on approach to Williston.

Cheers!

Stew

Yes, I've seen most of their videos, good viewing, but noticed that their mixture controls are always well split.

Cheers

Yep, subscribed to their channel some time ago and always look forward to new material from them.  Highly recommended!

Scott

Edited by tttocs

On 11/25/2018 at 10:01 PM, Freo said:

Yes, I've seen most of their videos, good viewing, but noticed that their mixture controls are always well split.

I noticed the same thing. Even when taxiing.  Also had to grin when he was wandering side to side on the taxiway at Williston as he was advancing through his takeoff checklist.  Almost ran off the left side onto the grass.  Guess my sim is realistic after all <grin>

Anyone know what the screen gauge is under the wx radar? Just in front of the mix levers.

Edited by fppilot

12 hours ago, fppilot said:

I noticed the same thing. Even when taxiing.  Also had to grin when he was wandering side to side on the taxiway at Williston as he was advancing through his takeoff checklist.  Almost ran off the left side onto the grass.  Guess my sim is realistic after all <grin>

Hi Folks,

Hah - yeah - noticed as well - my CFI would have had his ash for that... You run checklists and spin dials - when stopped...

:tongue:

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

58 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Hah - yeah - noticed as well - my CFI would have had his ash for that... You run checklists and spin dials - when stopped...

:tongue:

Regards,
Scott

Watched two more videos.  Appears for the mixture levers he just instinctively positions them based on memory.  He does not seem to adjust one or the other. Just moves L to point a and R to point b, and both at the same time with one hand motion.