Sign in to follow this  
av8r13

EZDOC v3 Pushback problem

Recommended Posts

Love the new version but one problem.

during pushback (PMDG 777,etc) the camera jerks violently every 1 or 2 seconds.

any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought it was an early release and still being worked on??

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, av8r13 said:

Love the new version but one problem.

during pushback (PMDG 777,etc) the camera jerks violently every 1 or 2 seconds.

any ideas?

Will do a test here local now 😉

Share this post


Link to post

With the old version I had with FSX you had to run something every time you added new aircraft. Can't remember what the option is since I have not used it in a while.

Share this post


Link to post

I have the same problem. It's being caused by the dynamic head movement.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, duckbilled said:

With the old version I had with FSX you had to run something every time you added new aircraft. Can't remember what the option is since I have not used it in a while.

Yep, you have to run EZDOK Config tool if you add new aiplanes.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, av8r13 said:

Love the new version but one problem.

during pushback (PMDG 777,etc) the camera jerks violently every 1 or 2 seconds.

any ideas?

tested works fine here local

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve had it happen only in the pmdg 747 and 777 with the dynamic head movement effect on. It didn’t occur on the 737 or any other plane I’ve flown.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JasonPC said:

I’ve had it happen only in the pmdg 747 and 777 with the dynamic head movement effect on. It didn’t occur on the 737 or any other plane I’ve flown.

Remember that the 747 has it's own effects so you should disable DHM there...

Share this post


Link to post

i think i have isolated the issue.

using the PMDG 747 or 777, the internal pushback function is ok.

using the GSX pushback is where it is very jerky

Share this post


Link to post

I just disable all built-in PMDG shaking functions via MCDU and then there is no conflict and EZCA effects work well.

Share this post


Link to post

i only have this issue while using GSX2 pushback feature

Share this post


Link to post

Well I disagree that it is related to GSX. I've used GSX with PMDG and never experienced any issues but as soon as I installed EZCA v3 the shaking while pushing back appeared, a way to test it is to set all settings to 0 in EZCA and immediately pushback becomes smooth again. Otherwise EZCA v3 is a great improvement over previous version but perhaps this is a bug on a new product version that should be checked by the developer.

Edited by ideoplastic

Share this post


Link to post

To test that, simply edit and disable everything while pushing.....flying, taxiing or whatever you have a problem with. At least that worked for me. Need small adjustments every time. V3 goes even further.....

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

Well I disagree that it is related to GSX. I've used GSX with PMDG and never experienced any issues but as soon as I installed EZCA v3 the shaking while pushing back appeared, a way to test it is to set all settings to 0 in EZCA and immediately pushback becomes smooth again. Otherwise EZCA v3 is a great improvement over previous version but perhaps this is a bug on a new product version that should be checked by the developer. 

I can confirm problem GSX pushback + PMDG747 + EZCA3, but it only manifests itself in the DHM channel. If you just set the slider DHM in the value 0, the jerk during pushback stop. Disable any other modules of turbulence, artificial fluctuations - don't get rid of these jerks. Perhaps some features of GSX directly affect the EZCA3 DHM module. We continue to study this problem and will try to find a solution.

At the moment, you can simply decrease the DHM value to zero at the time of GSX Pushback. The rest of the time EZCA3 works great with PMDG747. Good settings for 747:  Effect scale=0.5, Tone=0.3, DHM=0.35, RIGID=0.3-0.5.

Edited by Nickbe

Share this post


Link to post

Nickbe, thanks for your reply and suggested settings.

 

best regards

 

Share this post


Link to post

I hope that we closer to unlocking interaction GSX and EZCA3 (Pushback PMDG747). In the coming days, we will make an update that should solve this problem along with the problem when the state of the "Taxiing speed FIX" option for Aerosoft Airbus may not be saved as enabled.

Edited by Nickbe

Share this post


Link to post

Ideoplastic, I have a related question, which I hope you can answer. I read your article posted 10/3/2012 regarding networking two computers. I’ve gone thru the process but how do I make FSX talk to each other across the two computers. I’m running two copies of FSX. Thanks in advance for our help.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this