Sign in to follow this  
calypso

Still one of my all time favourites.

Always a fan of this plane...Actually, there are quite a few diehard fans of this classic around here...🙂...Lovely picture!

[BTW, John, I'd posted an entry of Tu-154 a while ago, it now occurs on/around Page-18 (time/pics, fly here fast, for sure!), if you wish to take a look back. Your this shot/angle looks much better, though...Thanks for posting.]

Edited by P_7878

5 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Always a fan of this plane...Actually, there are quite a few diehard fans of this classic around here...🙂...Lovely picture!

[BTW, John, I'd posted an entry of Tu-154 a while ago, it now occurs on/around Page-18 (time/pics, fly here fast, for sure!), if you wish to take a look back. Your this shot/angle looks much better, though...Thanks for posting.]

Found it. Nice shots. It's actually beautiful from any angle. The Project Tupolev forums are deserted these days. I wonder if there are any current discussion sites.

• Like 1

John

Cool to see another Tupolev around here!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

On 2/28/2019 at 11:45 PM, edetroit said:

I'm more of a "M" fan than a "B" but agreed.....the Tushka will always be right up there among the greats 😍

Is the M available for FSX?

I thought that only the B had been converted.

John

7 hours ago, calypso said:

Is the M available for FSX?

I thought that only the B had been converted.

I wouldn't know. I'm a FS9 virtual pilot.

Count me in, although the last iterations of this plane are getting really difficult to start up!