Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

SunSkyJet KPHL Airport Scenery

Posted (edited)

I know there are a fair number of people here using the SunSkyJet KPHL FSX scenery successfully in P3D v4.4

As freeware airport scenery's go, it's about as good as is gets, but the static jetways have always dragged it down a bit for me, so I decided to try and remedy that situation by reconfiguring the entire airport, all 107 jetway equipped gates, with GSX Level 2 SODE jetways.

I think it turned out quite well, so if anyone who is using this fine freeware scenery in P3D v4.4 is interested, i'll be happy to share the GSX L2 custom configuration file with you, just PM me.

9BWsiE7.jpg

qKBm9Gi.jpg

Edited by SunDevil56
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Me !!! Can you PM the files and instructions? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Same here please. I'm looking at getting GSX Level 2 on my next weekend.

44 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I don't believe you can attach zip files to a PM, at least that's what I was told in the general help forum by one of the admins. But if it's possible to do and you can walk me through it, i'll be glad to PM the files to you guys...😎

There's a user customization subforum on FSDreamTeam's GSX support forum...might be worth posting the configuration there.

Regards

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bob, i'm not currently registered over there, but i'll look in to it...

Another possibility is to zip it up and upload it to the AVSIM library...haven't seen any GSX customizations there (haven't really looked either), but it'd be right at home there.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Folks,

Any chance this will work on 4.5? PHL is my home airport, and would love to recreate a few flights I fondly recall as a new FO in the MD-82, before I moved to the Airbus. 

-B

• Upvote 1

Just now, busdriver said:

Folks,

Any chance this will work on 4.5? PHL is my home airport, and would love to recreate a few flights I fondly recall as a new FO in the MD-82, before I moved to the Airbus. 

-B

Bill, I have not yet moved from v4.4 to v4.5 so i'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, but if for some reason it doesn't work in v4.5, rolling back to the default static jetways is super simple. It's all outlined in the readme text file included with the GSX config...😎