Sign in to follow this  
chass32

July 11th development update

8 minutes ago, ganter said:

Yes Bert but I assumed that was a nod to Aces Studio.

Aces Game Studio (not Aces Studio) ceased to exist over 10 years ago so it's highly unlikely that they would still reference it in anything to do with the new sim.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

On 7/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, simbol said:

Microsoft don't read AVSIM or any other forums, they read their own gaming forums and insiders community forums, it is standard company policy.

S.

I've already commented on simbols post before, just wanted to share with the forum users here that I had a reply from Microsoft on YouTube.

So they are obviously reading social media posts which is great, nothing new though just reiterating the news article on fsi which in itself is also great!

MSFS2020-Reply-Capture.png

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

I've already commented on simbols post before, just wanted to share with the forum users here that I had a reply from Microsoft on YouTube.

So they are obviously reading social media posts which is great, nothing new though just reiterating the news article on fsi which in itself is also great!

Hi,

Could you provide a link to your YT video and specifically that comment from MS.

It's probably my antiquated laptop but when I click on the above I'm taken to i.ibb.co site that returns 404.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

Thank you.

After examining those links I have to say that the YouTube user commenting on your (cool) vid is pretending to be Microsoft but most definitely is NOT Microsoft.

Not in a million years. Nice try sunshine.

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

This looks to be NOT an actual Microsoft account. This account only has two odd videos and in the video, they reference more news available on june 25th. Not July, but june and june does is not capitalized.

Also, Microsoft is not calling it Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 or MSFS 2020. That is only a moniker that some people in social media are referring to. Same as FSXX, FS2020, FS11, and other names that people are making up, Microsoft themselves are calling it Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Edited by MikeT707
  • Like 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

1 minute ago, MikeT707 said:

This looks to be NOT an actual Microsoft account. This account only has two odd videos and in the video, they reference more news available on june 25th. Not July, but june and june does is not capitalized.

Oh my, thanks guys. Probably thats why they don't read any social media posts LOL! 😥

• Like 1

Mods - got your shears handy?

The last 7 posts can be pruned away - including this one. Pure spam.

I fear this will start becoming increasingly tiresome as we close in on the release and "influencers" n.b; with a small "i" start jumping on the bandwagon.

spam2.jpg

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

Oh my, thanks guys. Probably thats why they don't read any social media posts LOL! 😥

Exaclty!

However AVSIM staff commented many pages ago that they appear to be reading AVISM forums, I already said that I was glad if this was the case.. but I have my reservations to be honest.

S.

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure their community managers are looking EVERYWHERE.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

49 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

Yo this had me in stitches lol. I took one look at the "2020" and knew something was up.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

17 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Yo this had me in stitches lol. I took one look at the "2020" and knew something was up.

I took one look at the username and they couldn't even capitalize "flight" and "simulator".

Nice try buddy (them not you).

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

6 hours ago, Woozie said:

And given ASOBO's history, its possible that they will, again, only provide assets for MSFS

I´d bet that´s exactly what they do.

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.