Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

July 25 Update with video

23 minutes ago, Pitbull2504 said:

can anyone read out something about the official release date? So when can this information be disclosed?

There is nothing to read, are you trying to be funny LOL!?!

Maybe thats what the anoucement hint is for...? (just kidding I doubt it, I doubt it's to do with compatibility either)

They fixed the "AVISIM" spelling error XD.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

2 hours ago, ca_metal said:

At 1:06AM text “no subscription”.

I think thats a hint

Lukas Dalton

I’m not sure what’s more exciting, the previews so far or the fact that they seem to be actively listening to the community, even quoting posts here, very encouraging and appreciated!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Something dropping on 01:06 (Jan 6 2020)?  Not likely since right after Christmas/New Year... but fun to speculate.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

6 minutes ago, DaWu said:

I think thats a hint

Yeah, 66 minutes past midnight obviously translate to a price of $66!

Now that was easy...!

😝

Edited by maggussje

5 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Something dropping on 01:06 (Jan 6 2020)?  Not likely since right after Christmas/New Year... but fun to speculate.

or June the 1st?

1:06 = Release Date first of June without a subscription. Confirmed!

Lukas Dalton

“Microsoft don’t read AVSIM or any other forums, they read their own gaming forums and insiders community forums, it is standard company policy.” – AVISIM User

MSFT – Well this is awkward…

HAHAHA I remember that post. 

• Like 11

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

2 hours ago, cepact said:

They forgot to slow down and speed up the video clip over Barcelona.

We can notice the real poor fps, no more than 20 I bet

Watch out, the MSFT are savage, you might get put on blast in the next update. 😂

• Like 2

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

16 minutes ago, DaWu said:

I think thats a hint

I think that's more than a hint

Tthis has to be one of the best updates of any game creators I've ever seen 😄

All the BS in all those other threads that have been quashed in one foul swoop is hilarious, brilliant just brilliant

Now if only they will confirm whether it will have VR support.    No Vr No buy !!   hahaha  

• Like 8

Just now, reignman40 said:

Watch out, the MSFT are savage, you might get put on blast in the next update. 😂

Especially since the clip looks smooth as eggs lol

1 hour ago, chass32 said:

I`ve always wanted to fly thru all of europe at that detail. Barcelona is one of the 3D cities in Bing maps, I do really hope that we´ll have plenty more like Paris or London.

Cheers

Carlos

Just hope Madrid is included as well. Those times with aerosoft LEMD... woah, long time ago.

22 minutes ago, Krakin said:

They fixed the "AVISIM" spelling error XD.

Guess what? They are reading the forums 🙂 Which we already knew from the update.

Microsoft Flight Simulator XI team forum seekers. Come out, come out, wherever you are! We know your here, show yourself! Just kidding. Now we can try and guess who is reading the forums from the MSFS XI team. It never ends 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ