Sign in to follow this  
byork

Ultimate Ground Crew X Released!!!

is there an actual video trailer with animation and functional footage somewhere? the one here is basically just a screenshot-slideshow.....

Edited by disco79stu
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

is there an actual video trailer with animation and functinal footage somewhere? the one here is basically jusf a screenshot-slideshow.....

+1 for that one.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

15 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1 for that one.

Hey Anders,

Don't worry, there will be some reviews about UGCX soon.

Cheers,

• Like 1

spacer.png

I watched Blackbook 711 on Twitter earlier .. he was showing it off , its very good and looks like something i will be getting this week , only one smallllll thing ... just one fire truck for a 747 lol , would be good to have say three turn up .. one to the sides and one to the front etc but thats just a smalllllllllll thing and wont turn me off getting it .

ugcx_banner.png

Purchased this earlier today - haven't had the chance to use it on any flights yet (that can wait until tomorrow evening 😎) but had a play and the voice control adds a new level of realism to pushback. Played around with some fancy custom routes and it handled it all very well.

Good work gents!

Have to agree with the others , my first Day using UGCX and i have really ejoyed it , sadly not had a chance to try out voice yet but i will soon and i think this will only get better .. does everything i want .

Thanks again FS2CREW team

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

4 hours ago, GeorgePeppard said:

Purchased this earlier today - haven't had the chance to use it on any flights yet (that can wait until tomorrow evening 😎) but had a play and the voice control adds a new level of realism to pushback. Played around with some fancy custom routes and it handled it all very well.

Good work gents!

Thank you 🙂  Glad you like it spread it 🙂

Spread the word 🙂

3 hours ago, keenrw said:

Have to agree with the others , my first Day using UGCX and i have really ejoyed it , sadly not had a chance to try out voice yet but i will soon and i think this will only get better .. does everything i want .

Thanks again FS2CREW team

Rich

Cheers Rich 🙂

• Like 1

Dear Sirs

If you´d like native speakers in portuguese we´d like to help you on this task

We are group of pilots (simmers and Arlines pilots).

Your sicerely

Reynaldo

• Like 1