Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Microsoft Flight Simulator - X019 - Gameplay Trailer

They already had examples of a 64bit functional GA cockpit FSW, as for the wide body`s up to a point but they did say in the interview they would provide the world as good as they can get for the third party`s come in.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

5 hours ago, domkle said:

It would be indeed a major shift if default aircraft are a good as top-tier payware but for the failure modules.

Something to keep in mind, until further notice, is that he didn’t say, if I am not mistaken, that the748 is a default aircraft. It could be in the sim as a DLC.

I'll bet my life savings it's a default plane. Too soon for them to be advertising DLC when the game isn't even up for preorder yet. They're just revealing more of their stuff as time goes on.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

17 minutes ago, rjfry said:

They already had examples of a 64bit functional GA cockpit FSW, as for the wide body`s up to a point but they did say in the interview they would provide the world as good as they can get for the third party`s come in.

You're not very good at listening effectively. They never said this specifically relating to wide bodies. They just said there are people spending thousands of hours to get cockpits LOOKING just right and they respect that. MS has the resources to get in there and just scan the cockpits. There is no evidence that backs up what you're trying to suggest. Wait for their cockpits discovery episode.

For the love of God, Microsoft - take all of my money, take it now

😲

24 minutes ago, Krakin said:

You're not very good at listening effectively. They never said this specifically relating to wide bodies. They just said there are people spending thousands of hours to get cockpits LOOKING just right and they respect that. MS has the resources to get in there and just scan the cockpits. There is no evidence that backs up what you're trying to suggest. Wait for their cockpits discovery episode.

You spend some time looking for my post so you can jump all over me I must be getting to you most of this forum is speculation, it ok for you to do it but other are not aloud. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Reports from independent (but experienced) players from the X019 would be very welcome.

Anyone?

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Look here for a report:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/564747-xo19-msfs-playable-demo/

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

20 hours ago, adino said:

https://ibb.co/K654GZd

This is what we are talking about 😍

If you see that picture passing by in a hurry you would 100% think that it was taken from a GoPro.

• Like 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

9 hours ago, domkle said:

You could draw the exact opposite conclusion. Because it takes years to develop such a plane, there is a chance it is the PMDG bird as it is ready made to be injected in the sim if the format is not too different (we already know that FS20 works with the legacy FSX flight modeling). Don't make me wrong, I don't know and don't say it is the case, but your own logic brings about two opposite conclusions, both making sense :smile:.

Oh for crying out loud. During an in-person discussion, one of the ASOBO guys confirmed that the 747-800 was 100% an in-house project. Period.

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

4 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Oh for crying out loud. During an in-person discussion, one of the ASOBO guys confirmed that the 747-800 was 100% an in-house project. Period.

I/we knew of that info after this post was written, my dear, from a journo at FSElite checking with the MS honcho.In anycase I didn’t say anything but that pure logic in absence of facts could lead to opposite deductions, both plausible. Superposition, the cat is both dead and alive until we open the box (sorry for the physicists around here, I know this is a ludicrous transposition).

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Poor Schrodinger's cat. :ohmy:

Not to worry, folks are posting faster than I can read as well! :laugh:

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

52 minutes ago, domkle said:

I/we knew of that info after this post was written, my dear, from a journo at FSElite checking with the MS honcho.In anycase I didn’t say anything but that pure logic in absence of facts could lead to opposite deductions, both plausible. Superposition, the cat is both dead and alive until we open the box (sorry for the physicists around here, I know this is a ludicrous transposition).

Your position was far from logical simply because PMDG found out about the sim the same time we did.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pmb said:

Reports from independent (but experienced) players from the X019 would be very welcome.

Anyone?

Kind regards, Michael

Here you go this just dropped. Also in the discussion was a surprise from the Dev's about the PMDG announcement.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:59 PM, tarere said:

Mesh is terrain

With the capabilities that Microsoft has Mesh can refer to anything measurable.  i.e. Streetside function of Bing maps.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 hours ago, simtom said:

If you see that picture passing by in a hurry you would 100% think that it was taken from a GoPro.

Yep. As an aside, one interesting thing from that screenshot is you can clearly see objects like houses and cars parked on the road casting generated shadows (I.e. not baked into the original image) - they are quite low quality geometrically, and hard-lined in this image, but it’s very good news they are there at all imho.