Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

First exterior screenshot of Bonanza

It would be great for us europeans if they publish their update sooner than 2am this time 🙂

• Upvote 5

Just now, Noooch said:

It would be great for us europeans if they publish their update sooner than 2am this time 🙂

On the other hand, it makes a nice read at breakfast 😉.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Not a fan of those "stretched fish eye" type shots. It's OK for panoramic scenery viewing, but it just looks silly with a plane.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, domkle said:

where was this pic taken, my friend ?

Spontaneously I‘d say Florida. I‘ll check it after work. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

17 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Spontaneously I‘d say Florida. I‘ll check it after work. 

Looking again I'd say Venice (Italy) over Chiogga looking to the SE.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 hours ago, FDEdev said:

Hm, but maybe it's a clipped wing racing version.

Yeah, you may have something. It would explain the elongated fuselage, good for speed.

Dominique

Bad view to be honest, surprised they thought this was a good representation of the aircraft.

• Like 3

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

20 minutes ago, ual763 said:

Over Dunedin, Florida

nice find

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Shall I put the cat in with the pigeons?

.......It's the kind of screenshot that I would expect a gamer to take, not a simmer :wink:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well i am glad to see them releasing something new 🙂

I think the screen itself doesn't show much regarding the strongpoints of MSFS we have already seen in previous material but it's okay. Some content is always better than no content 🙂

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

.......It's the kind of screenshot that I would expect a gamer to take, not a simmer :wink:

Well I'm both a simmer and a gamer....... whatever that means.

• Like 6

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

3 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Oh boy there we go. Do you have your pilot hat while playing too? 

🙄

Edited by aleex
  • Like 4

You can't have it both ways. Either Microsoft are serious about the simulation aspects of the new MFS, or they can carry on taking Final Fantasy screenshots. Take your pick :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

11 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Either Microsoft are serious about the simulation aspects of the new MFS, or they can carry on taking Final Fantasy screenshots. 

Seriously? You base your judgment if it's a 'game' or a 'simulator' on the way how alpha testers are taking screenshots?

Did you notice that even MS posted at least one 'distorted' screenshots of the CJ4? 

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 7