Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

I preordered on the first day 17/Aug at about 15:00 and still waiting for my order placement mail.... 😞 I'm losing hope probably the mail got lost....

Edited by P_R_S

On 12/9/2020 at 10:11 AM, P_R_S said:

I preordered on the first day 17/Aug at about 15:00 and still waiting for my order placement mail.... 😞 I'm losing hope probably the mail got lost....

It will probably be a long wait for me then, I preordered at the end of October 😞

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I trust all is well with the tutmeister. He's been quiet for too long...🤨

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:56 AM, Ixoye said:

It will probably be a long wait for me then, I preordered at the end of October 😞

I only put mine in about a month ago. It'll be worth the wait, I feel.

• Like 1

Hi all very sorry for not responding. Numerous things this year impacting me. Family issues, covid, supplier delays, personal life changes.

However none of that is your worry and indeed is nothing to worry about. Well apart from the huge delays and I can only say sorry. We still have some stock and are still working through the list. I've even been readying stock to ship out on Monday so it hasnt been much of a break but then we can't exactly visit family anyway!

I was actually at the sheet metal shop just before Christmas and they are almost ready to deliver the next batch. Sheet metal is only a small part of it despite being a large part of the physical product.

Don't worry about missing emails. They are sent and if any are not responded to they are chased up to get a response. Can't think of many suppliers that would do that but I'd feel bad if your yoke was sent to someone else because of a spam filter or something after all this time.

When you get the email saying it is ready, if you cannot now afford it then let us know. We can cancel an order or keep you in the queue and when you are ready you can let us know. You will not have to slip all the way to the back of the queue.

Thank you for the emails and messages of support. Thank you for your patience. I can't wait to get stuck into large batches as soon as everyone is open after Christmas. Fulfillment will be much quicker from now on.

2021 is going to be great, I can feel it!

Stay safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Hi all very sorry for not responding. Numerous things this year impacting me. Family issues, covid, supplier delays, personal life changes.

However none of that is your worry and indeed is nothing to worry about. Well apart from the huge delays and I can only say sorry. We still have some stock and are still working through the list. I've even been readying stock to ship out on Monday so it hasnt been much of a break but then we can't exactly visit family anyway!

I was actually at the sheet metal shop just before Christmas and they are almost ready to deliver the next batch. Sheet metal is only a small part of it despite being a large part of the physical product.

Don't worry about missing emails. They are sent and if any are not responded to they are chased up to get a response. Can't think of many suppliers that would do that but I'd feel bad if your yoke was sent to someone else because of a spam filter or something after all this time.

When you get the email saying it is ready, if you cannot now afford it then let us know. We can cancel an order or keep you in the queue and when you are ready you can let us know. You will not have to slip all the way to the back of the queue.

Thank you for the emails and messages of support. Thank you for your patience. I can't wait to get stuck into large batches as soon as everyone is open after Christmas. Fulfillment will be much quicker from now on.

2021 is going to be great, I can feel it!

Stay safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hi tutmeister,

Thank you for the update as well.
Hope everything is alright for you.

We will all win this pandemic war soon.

Wish you a prosperous year of 2021.

Stay safe.
KK

12700K@5.1Ghz, ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4, Noctua NH-U12S, G.SKILL 32GB Kit F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600MHz, SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD 1TB, Gigabyte RTX 1080 Ti, Cooler Master V750 Gold 750W PSU, Win10 Pro, Dell 24" 2408WFP 1920x1200 30 frames vSync to 60Hz, Fulcrum One Yoke,  MFG Crosswind V2 rudder pedal, Saitek Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Multi Panel, DIY Cessna 172 Radio stack (via Arduino/MobiFlight), Air manager V4 on 10" 1920x1080 monitor

I got an email on Wednesday and placed my order on Christmas Eve as a gift to myself!
Original interest was registered mid-September. Still, much better than my other hardware peripheral order, which has no end date in sight.

@tutmeister Chris, I hope all's well with you and you have had a good a Christmas as could be hoped for, given the year we've had.
Very much looking forward to the yoke arriving whenever it's ready.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Thanks for your order, I've just been at the workshop actually checking that all the orders that were paid for on Christmas Eve are ready to ship tomorrow. So I can say that yours is definitely shipping tomorrow. In theory you should get it on Tuesday or Wednesday as you are UK so let's hope there are no delays with the courier.

Chris

3 hours ago, F737NG said:

I got an email on Wednesday and placed my order on Christmas Eve as a gift to myself!
Original interest was registered mid-September.

I wonder how the pre-order queve is working... Order placed on August, the 17'th, still no e-mail.

3 hours ago, SergeyPe said:

I wonder how the pre-order queve is working... Order placed on August, the 17'th, still no e-mail.

Hi

i have seen your order and it is very close, in fact it would have been in this batch, the only reason I have shuffled things around a bit is because of COVID causing channel ports to be closed. UPS have suspended shipping from mainland UK. Because of this any deliveries that will have to pass through mainland Europe I have moved down the queue a few places and I filled them with people inside the UK who can be delivered to. Hang in there, it won’t be long before things start moving again.

I hope you understand that it is not something we can fix ourselves.

Chris

Edited by tutmeister
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, tutmeister said:

have seen your order and it is very close, in fact it would have been in this batch, the only reason I have shuffled things around a bit is because of COVID causing channel ports to be closed.

Thanks Chris, that was my guess. Of course the situation is quite tough in the UK so it's obvious you have to adjust... Stay safe!

15 hours ago, F737NG said:

Original interest was registered mid-September.

Ouch. Order confirmed Aug 20th. UK mainland. Wondering if that spreadsheet printout got some mixed up pages,,,??!!!

3 hours ago, NathanS said:

Ouch. Order confirmed Aug 20th. UK mainland. Wondering if that spreadsheet printout got some mixed up pages,,,??!!!

@F737NG @SergeyPe

For clarity I checked all your orders as I was concerned that things had got mixed up. It turns out that F737NG actually first placed a preorder on 17/8/20 and a duplicate preorder was placed on 17/9/20 so don't worry, everything is as it should be and you are getting close!

Chris