Sign in to follow this  
TuFun

She's having fun!

😢 , Actually 😢😭 I want those. Yoke and Pedals!

Edited by RamonB

In before the haters who are lucky their first flight sim experience wasn't filmed and available on YouTube.

• Upvote 1

"Dá Deus nozes a quem não tem dentes..." As we say around here....

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well, this is the way promotion works these days. MS sends her products that they got for free from the producers as they get free advertising. She has 125000 views after less than a day. And she seems to enjoy it like the rest of us (accept a few here - we know). 

Do MS want to push another video with grumpy old men like us talking about auto pilot feature X not working, in a video that is only viewed by other grumpy old men? Or maybe a whole new target group? Get over it - I like her as she takes it seriously. And not in a sleezy old man way with chauvinistic jokes about her looks. 

Edited by mazex
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and Intel 665P SSD for games

I'm having fun just watching their reactions!  If their having fun it's a good thing.

Another lucky girl with MSFS kit.

Edited by TuFun
  • Like 1

Now they just need to ge the sensitivity / control surface authority right. 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

There was a post here by someone about what criteria someone should possess before being allowed to preview the sim. It read like the criteria for jury selection.

• Like 2

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

2 minutes ago, Slides said:

There was a post here by someone about what criteria someone should possess before being allowed to preview the sim. It read like the criteria for jury selection.

This simming is serious business

🙂

• Like 1

Semper Fi 

2 minutes ago, Slides said:

It did.  To be fair, those same people believe those should be the requirements to even use the sim, so there is that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

It did.  To be fair, those same people believe those should be the requirements to even use the sim, so there is that.

I believe the only requirement to use the sim is that you hand over your money to Microsoft. Did those people not get the memo?

• Like 1

Watching those videos actually took me back to the excitement I had the first time I actually landed (as opposed to crash) the default Cessna in FS4.  If I'm not mistaken, it was a situation that set you up on the ILS 27R approach at KOAK.  Felt like months before I got to that point lol.  And that was flying by numeric keypad!

Edited by Sabretooth78
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5

2 hours ago, RamonB said:

😢 , Actually 😢😭 I want those. Yoke and Pedals!

So did I. But I hesitated to buy one last week before release and now they are all sold out until October...

10 minutes ago, Farlis said:

So did I. But I hesitated to buy one last week before release and now they are all sold out until October...

Same for me. My Saitek Yoke is worn out. Needed a new one. Preferably a Honeycomb.

Edited by RamonB

What's the best rudder pedal on the market right now? I would get the VKB ones but I don't like that they don't have toe brakes.

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub