Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Patch 1.9.3.0

The message says "The brand new Japan-specific content is available as a free download in the Marketplace.  Be sure to check it ou!"

I had been wondering where to fly for a bit before the patch arrived later this evening but I guess now it's time to say Konnichi wa. I'll have multiplayer on as always so if you are on there as well i'll see you in Japan!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Remember to backup your mods in the Community folder and then empty the Community folder before grabbing the patch.

No need for that. It doesn't affect the Community folder. Just empty or confirm they still work before trying to use them.

• Like 2

Just now, CJ1045 said:

Loads of patches that folks are looking for e.g. sensitivity is back

Ahhh good to see this confirmed - although I would've been really surprised had they not fixed this.

Has anyone seen any patch notes yet? Would keep me busy while waiting for the Steam update...

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

Cool stuff I advise moving all your stuff out of community folder except for payware shortcuts such as scenery - steam not updating yet 😞 back to work for me - keep me posted 🙂 

Rich Sennett

Moving community folder items before upgrade...

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Patch and Japan-specific update are separate.

Cool background pic of Mt. Fuji loaded up as well.

• Like 1

Alexander Alonso

2 minutes ago, Donstim said:

No need for that. It doesn't affect the Community folder. Just empty or confirm they still work before trying to use them.

2 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Cool stuff I advise moving all your stuff out of community folder except for payware shortcuts such as scenery - steam not updating yet 😞 back to work for me - keep me posted 🙂 

Well remove anything that modifies/overrides default files (like the A32X mod). Anything that's brand new content can stay in, the patch won't damage the files. It doesn't touch the community folder.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

193-1.png

193-2.png

193-3.png

193-4.png

193-5.png

• Like 10

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

• The music can now be deactivated before or during the initial download on startup

LOL! They have really listened to the community indeed 🤣

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super