Sign in to follow this  
TheGuyWithARock

[Release] Mid-Michigan Airport Pack

In case anyone is interested here is a route from KLAN to KOEB without doublebacks.   KLAN 4D0 Y70 6D6 24C 9D9 KFPK KTEW KRMY KOEB.  Skyvector is great for this.

Mike

6 hours ago, SmokeDiddy said:

This is a great set of small air fields.  Thank you for taking the time to put in some hard work to get them up to snuff and to share with the community.  These are exactly the type air fields l love to fly to and fro.  I need to work on my local airports - the only thing they have are fuel stations and a ground crew.  They also have taxi ways and lines and runways which seem to be correct, but the hangars and other misc buildings are MIA.

Thanks again!!

I appreicate the kind words! Glad you enjoy it 🙂

3 hours ago, Mike62 said:

In case anyone is interested here is a route from KLAN to KOEB without doublebacks.   KLAN 4D0 Y70 6D6 24C 9D9 KFPK KTEW KRMY KOEB.  Skyvector is great for this.

Mike

Thats a fun little trip, thanks for that!

13 hours ago, TheGuyWithARock said:

Thats a fun little trip, thanks for that!

Got it!

3SdIQ

• Like 2

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Looking forward to flying into these fields. C172/C182 pilot out of KARB IRL, so very familiar with some of them.

If you could add KARB to the list I'd appreciate it. I can get some ramp pictures if that helps. Cheers!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mcair01 said:

Looking forward to flying into these fields. C172/C182 pilot out of KARB IRL, so very familiar with some of them.

If you could add KARB to the list I'd appreciate it. I can get some ramp pictures if that helps. Cheers!

The default KARB is not that bad in terms of how it's represented compared to the other simulators. But what absolutely kills me is the NW and NE T's that are high enough to fit a 727's tail in. The T hangars, Bijan and Aviation Center can have a few floors chopped off the top 🤣

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

On 10/25/2020 at 7:49 PM, PWJT8D said:

The default KARB is not that bad in terms of how it's represented compared to the other simulators. But what absolutely kills me is the NW and NE T's that are high enough to fit a 727's tail in. The T hangars, Bijan and Aviation Center can have a few floors chopped off the top 🤣

Agree. My club is in the NW T's, they don't look too bad - our fuel pump is right where it should be. 

• Like 1

Well, I have never been to Michigan in real life, or in the sim... looks like I have a reason to check it out!

Is KLAN done?  I'm from Lansing and the in game KLAN is not good at all.  Especially when you are in taxi to 28L via Taxiway Bravo. 

According to the changelog KLAN was added on October 03, 2020

• Like 1