My second attempt at purchasing gave me the chance to select country/province so I was able to purchase.  Great work and it will make a nice base for GA flights in the GTA.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

17 hours ago, regis9 said:

My second attempt at purchasing gave me the chance to select country/province so I was able to purchase.  Great work and it will make a nice base for GA flights in the GTA.

Thanks, that's exactly what I had in mind with ths scenery, I;m planning to do Buttonville next.

• Like 1

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com

6 hours ago, romandesign said:

Thanks, that's exactly what I had in mind with ths scenery, I;m planning to do Buttonville next.

Nice, my first job out of university was in the Commerce Valley Drive area on the far side of the 404 from Buttonville, used to see aircraft from there all the time.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It's difficult to find photos of that airport though... It would be nice to have a good reference in high resolution to make out details.

Edited by romandesign

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]

Looks great! Please consider coming up the 400 to check out Barrie, Edenvale, Lake Simcoe, Collingwood, Huronia, Muskoka etc... 🙂

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

35 minutes ago, dpergau said:

Looks great! Please consider coming up the 400 to check out Barrie, Edenvale, Lake Simcoe, Collingwood, Huronia, Muskoka etc... 🙂

Dan

Thanks! I'm working on Buttonville now. We'll see if there is enough interest in what I'm doing, because it's very tim-consuming to do it right. If there is, I will continue with other Ontario airports.

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, Holland_Holland said:

Yes there is interest in Buttonville 🙂🙃

Glad to hear that! I got the group of green hangars completed, starting on the main building tomorrow... I matched the font of the "Million aviation" sign, will be 3D modelled too, with night lighting. And I modelled the kit for the rooftp AC ductwork, and 2 different AC units. I'm excited about doing the main building, it's gonna be a challenge... 

Here's something juicy to wet your apetite:

bleor7qe6bz51.png

• Like 2

Looks Buttonville your doing next.

Flew in and out of there, but now not controlled, I find it a bit more challenging

I still vote for doing Oshawa CYOO

On 11/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, wan2fly99 said:

Looks Buttonville your doing next.

Flew in and out of there, but now not controlled, I find it a bit more challenging

I still vote for doing Oshawa CYOO

Yes, that's Buttonville. I will consider Oshawa for the next project, we'll see.