Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

@Kaiii3 is see from the new MSFS roadmap SU8 includes an “INCREASE IN LIVE AI TRAVFIC”. Hopefully this means they’ve solved some of the data and parking issues we see at airports. Who knows, maybe they’re working on other tweaks to the AI as part of this push too….

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

@Kaiii3 Any heads up for the ATR in MSFS. Did AIG have access to a model or are you working on anything?

tpewpb-6.png

On 1/4/2022 at 4:10 PM, Riche said:

I only use AIG Manager for online flying (vatsim) anyone know of any GA packages that have 172,s pipers, bonanzas etc. not necessarily correct liveries that other vatsim users are in just the models that can be added though AIG Manager.  Or a package/model library that can be used with MSFS that I can then generate a VMR file for vpilot 

Cheers

Riche

A month or two ago I saw a post that included a zip file that was created by stripping out the GA flights out of the original airtraffic.bgl  file from MSFS and repackaged, I'll be darned if I can remember which thread it was in, but I'm positive it exists. It could have been in this thread, maybe

Edited by jimcarrel
  • Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

13 hours ago, KL Oo said:

@Kaiii3 is see from the new MSFS roadmap SU8 includes an “INCREASE IN LIVE AI TRAVFIC”. Hopefully this means they’ve solved some of the data and parking issues we see at airports. Who knows, maybe they’re working on other tweaks to the AI as part of this push too….

not sure, I have not talked with Jörg in a long time...

10 hours ago, RW1 said:

@Kaiii3 Any heads up for the ATR in MSFS. Did AIG have access to a model or are you working on anything?

On the list, but no ETA yet. There are some other planes prioritised by the team at the moment.

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Can someone plz give me again the correct settings for AIG traffic? The yesterdays update reverted all my settings to default and I can not find anymore how to put the settings regarding AI traffic correctly in the sim... sorry for my stupidity and thanks for the help...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Can someone plz give me again the correct settings for AIG traffic? The yesterdays update reverted all my settings to default and I can not find anymore how to put the settings regarding AI traffic correctly in the sim... sorry for my stupidity and thanks for the help...

I think - Aircraft Traffic Density = 0. Aircraft Traffic Type = Off and Ground Aircraft Density = 0.

But AI traffic on or off?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

15 minutes ago, AnkH said:

But AI traffic on or off?

Off, obviously, since the external AirTraffic Manager injects the traffic.

And if I have the modded GA traffic.bgl? Do I need to turn offline AI traffic on in the sim (I guess), but what about using generic AI models? Yes or no?

Greetings, Chris

New model added to the AIG Database, the PC-12. Run AIM and verify to get it, if you have flight plans that use it (I don't know which ones do)

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

And if I have the modded GA traffic.bgl? Do I need to turn offline AI traffic on in the sim (I guess), but what about using generic AI models? Yes or no?

if you're using the modded GA file, you can have AI traffic set to offline. the generic option won't effect AIG just the offline file.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

I've created a .vmr file to have liveries that provide the most neutral livery for every ICAO aircraft code.

For 737s, I've chosen AIGAIM_Georgian Airways Boeing 737-700WL - White.
I've updated some flightplans recently and this model (and some others) including the fltsim entry in the aircraft.cfg and their textures were deleted by AIG OCI.

Lyj2Cba.jpeg

Is there an option within the One-Click-Installer to keep old (in newer flightplans unused) liveries and allows the program to just add new liveries and fltsim entries?

Those who use AIG for online flying would have to create a new .vmr file every time you update flightplans in the AIM or am I missing something?

• Like 1

Thanks to all involved in the addon, it keeps getting better and better. Today was the first time i had used it for awhile, and after updating everything required i can see a good improvement on what i was using before. There used to be a fair wait before aircraft would populate etc, but this time ( at EGLL) it was pretty instant as i loaded in. With the progress that's being made AIG is going to be a great improvement for immersion in the sim.

Keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Hi,

I am wondering how the ai traffic is choosing the runway in use?

On my last flights Ai was using the wrong runways regarding wind component in live weather (also confirmed by FR24 real time)

Best regards 

Pierre

18 hours ago, Pochi said:

Hi,

I am wondering how the ai traffic is choosing the runway in use?

On my last flights Ai was using the wrong runways regarding wind component in live weather (also confirmed by FR24 real time)

Best regards 

Pierre

the Sim is assign the runways. AIG is only providing content, logic is done by the Sim.....

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

ok I understand. Thanks

And do you happen to know how exactly the sim does that ?

Keep up the good work,

Pierre