Sign in to follow this  
IcemanFBW

FlyByWire A32NX 0.5.0 Stable Released!

Is anyone else seeing the throttle mode at the top right of the ECAM always displays TOGA?  Is that correct? I can't get it to display AUTO, CL, MCT, FLX, it just always says TOGA.

Installed dev version. Unable to load flight plan using Request option. It says not allowed. Also cannot change fuel from FMGC, it always adds full tanks.  

Edited by skysurfer

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Anyone else having the MFD not showing the flightplan, no range adjustment, and heading locked at 0 on the display?

You can adjust the range and see the airports / waypoints change, but the range indications appear frozen.

Erased the FBW (had the latest stable version) and replaced it with the latest dev mode, but same issue.

...Something else in my community/Planemods folder must be causing an issue, turned off everything else and worked fine...

Edited by bszuch

Maybe someone can enlight me:

What is the point of having simbrief integration?

The problem is ATC doesn't know our flight plan!

I know the ATC is far from perfect but at least it gives you way threw Live and AI traffic.

Are we suppose to set our traffic sliders to 0 to be sure not to share the runway with another plane?

I'd rather use the also far from perfect in-game flight planning system which lets you visualize Sids and Stars and see realistic traffic than be alone in the skies!

Besides giving you a ton of realistic number wich is really cool, I don't really see the interest in that, we can already set our W&B by ourselves without any problem in the sim.

3 minutes ago, Noooch said:

Maybe someone can enlight me:

I know the ATC is far from perfect but at least it gives you way threw Live and AI traffic.

Are we suppose to set our traffic sliders to 0 to be sure not to share the runway with another plane?

I'd rather use the also far from perfect in-game flight planning system which lets you visualize Sids and Stars and see realistic traffic than be alone in the skies!

Besides giving you a ton of realistic number wich is really cool, I don't really see the interest in that, we can already set our W&B by ourselves without any problem in the sim.

For Vatsim or if you fly offline but don't bother to use the default ATC and want a realistic flight plan.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

40 minutes ago, Noooch said:

You can export your flightplan from Simbrief and load it into MSFS so ATC will use that plan.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

10 minutes ago, regis9 said:

You can export your flightplan from Simbrief and load it into MSFS so ATC will use that plan.

I actually didn't thougt about that 🙂

So we have to import our Simbrief flight plan twice, first into the sim for ATC then secondly once in the cockpit.

I’m sure once the flightplan is loaded through the MSFS flight planner it will automatically be loaded in sim

Thomas Derbyshire

You don't have to load it in MSFS. Check the video on top of page 3 of this thread

Basicaly you enter your Simbrief ID once and then you just press Init Request and the current OFP you have in Simbrief is immedialty downloaded in your FMS with correct fuel and payload.

That's the beauty of it, it's quiete similar to what we have in the FSL airbus if you're familiar with.

Edited by Bushido5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bushido5 said:

You don't have to load it in MSFS.

You have to if you want to use the ATC, which is what Noooch was talking about.

Edited by Tuskin38

I can't find any simbrief documentation, so I enter my username in options.  I press "INIT DATA REQ" in Simbrief page on the MCDU, it does populate that screen showing DEP and DEST but when i got to the F-PLN I don't see any legs entered??

EDIT:  Just figured out you need to request from the INIT page as well....  🙂

Edited by sidfadc
  • Like 2

Thomas Derbyshire

7 hours ago, lyldz said:

Latest dev.version ATC not  recognize altitude?anyone help me for this?

What do you mean by not recognizing? In case ATC sends you to say FL200 and (you think) you are at FL200 but ATC does not react then make sure to set correct barometer. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"