Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

29 minutes ago, Steffsche81 said:

Mal ne ganz doofe Frage. Schafft es wer den CDI gradgenau einzustellen? Bei mir geht das irgendwie nur in 10-Grad-Schritten... vielleicht hab ich ja was übersehen. Stefan

A very stupid question. Can anyone manage to set the CDI to the exact degree? Somehow it only works in 10 degree steps for me ... maybe I missed something. Stefan

It's normally an issue with a controller that causes it.  Do you have the Honeycomb yoke?  That is one of them that causes the 10 degree bug when it is connected.

Es ist normalerweise ein Problem mit einem Controller, der es verursacht. Hast du das Wabenjoch? Dies ist einer von ihnen, der beim Anschließen den 10-Grad-Fehler verursacht.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Any idea when this is making it to the Marketplace?

On 2/12/2021 at 11:44 AM, metzgergva said:

There is still alttle graphical think to resolve and the gyro will have it's two different modes.

Thanks Alex. By far the best plane in MSFS so far, in my opinion!!!

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

Patch can't come soon enough!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

On 2/19/2021 at 4:28 PM, bobcat999 said:

It's normally an issue with a controller that causes it.  Do you have the Honeycomb yoke?  That is one of them that causes the 10 degree bug when it is connected.

Es ist normalerweise ein Problem mit einem Controller, der es verursacht. Hast du das Wabenjoch? Dies ist einer von ihnen, der beim Anschließen den 10-Grad-Fehler verursacht.

No. I use Saitek x52 and Saitek Rudder. I turn the CDI with the mousewheel

On 2/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, metzgergva said:

There is still alttle graphical think to resolve and the gyro will have it's two different modes.

What are the "two different modes"??

Bert

Another question: After TO, when about 500ft AGL, I reduce to 3000 RPM with the proplever. When on cruise lvl, I go back to about 2750rpm an bring the power back to about 50%.

How do I handle the rpm using the prop-lever while descend and approaching? Do I keep it in the current position or bring it forward to full rpm?

Stefan

@Bert Pieke

Bert-

Currently implemented version and the more modern traditional (that everyone has been asking for).

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

22 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

@Bert Pieke

Bert-

Currently implemented version and the more modern traditional (that everyone has been asking for).

C

Care to explain..? :unsure:

Bert

It is a pity that the developers did not make the system ILS on this plane. Some real models have it installed. It is almost impossible to fly in difficult weather without it.

17 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Maybe he means a more modern avionics? with a gps and stuff?

Juan Ramos

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Current pointer, and more commonly seen Compass Card.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

2 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Current pointer, and more commonly seen Compass Card.

The rw pilots guide mentions a slaved compass mode, maybe that is what is planned.. not sure..

Bert