Sign in to follow this  
Beagle12

Honeycomb Bravo Owners

Since the center row of switches (between gear lever and flap switch) are all duplicated on the HC Alpha Yoke and are easy to read, then is it possible to reassign the Bravo switches to something like "inside-outside view" or "Parking Brake"?

If this is possible, then how to do it ??

Thanks in advance

Yes you can clear the assignments in MSFS settings and re-assign them to what you like.

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

1 hour ago, cooperwarner8 said:

Yes you can clear the assignments in MSFS settings and re-assign them to what you like.

OK so I am trying to change the first switch (Beacon Lights) on the Bravo to Inside/Outside view.

So I clear the current input then Validate.

Then Start Scanning so I press END on the keyboard (which is the cockpit/external view mode)

And I get this message..."You are trying to assign an action to a device that is not selected"

So I am stumped. What do I do next ??

In reply to Carts85

Yes one of the lucky ones here in Christchurch NZ 😀

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Wait, so people have actually got one of these? I’m still trying.

Ordered in September. Only got mine today. Stock is so limited 

• Like 1

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

17 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

OK so I am trying to change the first switch (Beacon Lights) on the Bravo to Inside/Outside view.

So I clear the current input then Validate.

Then Start Scanning so I press END on the keyboard (which is the cockpit/external view mode)

And I get this message..."You are trying to assign an action to a device that is not selected"

So I am stumped. What do I do next ??

In reply to Carts85

Yes one of the lucky ones here in Christchurch NZ 😀

If you are changing keyboard assignments you need to be in the keyboard profile. 

Sounds like you’re in the bravo profile while changing the keyboard. Try swapping to the keyboard and it should work with no issue 

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

Sorry but this is so confusing.

I just know that END on the keyboard changes cockpit/external view. That's why I pressed it. I don't want to change the keyboard profile.

I just want to change switch keys 34 and 35 on the Bravo Throttle so that they will change the cockpit/external view instead of beacon on/off.

I spent all day yesterday setting mine up. I used joystick gremlin along with Vjoy. This way I don’t have the ten degree heading bug. 
It’s a tedious process but well worth it. I’ve saved my profile now so no need to go through it all again. Now I have the bravo working perfectly alongside the alpha. 
The bravo default profile in MSFS is shocking, considering they’re supposedly partners. Especially the alt and heading selector knob, what a mess the default for that is.

PS don’t forget to grab the small software file from aerosoft so that your lights work on the bravo. 

So can't wait to get my hands on this, I ordered it early Dec....apparently its coming from Germany, I'm in the UK....looks and sounds a nice piece of kit for sure!

Regards

Paul EGCC

58 minutes ago, tull said:

So can't wait to get my hands on this, I ordered it early Dec....apparently its coming from Germany, I'm in the UK....looks and sounds a nice piece of kit for sure!

I ordered mine direct, I am in the UK and it came in direct from Hong Kong. With Fedex. 

If yours is coming from Germany, and it arrives after January 1, I believe it will attract import duty/VAT or some kind of tariff. 

Ordered mine direct from Honeycomb in August its suppose to be shipped today. My christmas present to me LOL

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

5 hours ago, Carts85 said:

Wait, so people have actually got one of these? I’m still trying.

I received mine 2 days ago.  Is super awesome.  Bigger than I thought.

• Like 2

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.