Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

CIA release all UFO information.

I'm a retired  CIA operative. I started right out of college with the FBI. I then moved to NSA and finally to The Agency. I'd like to say that alien spacecraft are real. And, the aliens themselves live among us. I can't say more but I know this first-hand. You'll just have to trust me.

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

10 hours ago, jon b said:

There is much I’d like to say  on this subject but am unable to do so, I’m not trying to be mysterious or provocative, it’s just the way it is and I’ll leave it at that. Other than to make this statement of fact, not belief or speculation, but fact.

There ARE craft/ objects flying within the worlds  airspace without the knowledge or permission of the controlling authorities. These objects are under intelligent control and display Performance  characteristics that do not confirm to the known laws of physics. Their Increased performance capabilities are of such an order of magnitude that they cannot realistically be considered to be within even several generations of current technological developments.

Considering that you are a real 747 pilot, I’d take it that perhaps you’ve had your own sighting, or being in the business, know other pilots that have, but perhaps there’s reluctance to come forward which is understandable. Kind of reminds me of the well known and documented sighting from JAL Cargo 747 incident over eastern Alaska.

We’ve had former astronauts like Gordon Cooper and a few others come forward with statements, documented incidents over military installations like the Bentwaters incident and the other missle silo installations that had their systems go down when UFOs were present, so it’s hard to discount that something is going on and some group has a good idea what it is.

It’s hard to know if we’ll ever get an honest disclosure from any govt. unless something definitive ever gets leaked or hacked, and even then would we know it’s true or just part of a disinformation program. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'm just going to leave this here.

45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

All the proof anyone could ever need.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

12 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

We’ve had former astronauts like Gordon Cooper and a few others come forward with statements, documented incidents over military installations like the Bentwaters incident and the other missle silo installations that had their systems go down when UFOs were present, so it’s hard to discount that something is going on and some group has a good idea what it is.

Actually there have been a multitude of such incidents over missile silos, all over the world. Strange lights above, silos shutting down, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My spoon is the only spoon because Spooney was killed by werewolves (Dog Soldiers) :wink:

My take on this is "I believe" :cool: There is stuff going on beyond our ken. I do think it would be a terribly poor show if we (the human race) are the only "intelligent" beings in the universe. :dry:

One only has to look at a Sukhoi Su-35 or the like with thrust vectoring doing its dance in the sky from the viewpoint of a pilot 60 years ago. They may think that the laws of physics had been bent, if not broken :blink:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

41 minutes ago, HighBypass said:

My take on this is "I believe" :cool: There is stuff going on beyond our ken. I do think it would be a terribly poor show if we (the human race) are the only "intelligent" beings in the universe. :dry:

But do they have the technology to get here?

Would they want to get here?

Are we worth the trouble?

Is the "great filter" bypassed enough for there to be sufficient species out there, that have lasted long enough, to develop the technology to come here? 

Is our physics so far off the mark, that there is actually a means to get here in a reasonable time frame, that we haven't discovered yet? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HighBypass said:

I do think it would be a terribly poor show if we (the human race) are the only "intelligent" beings in the universe. :dry:

Anthropocentrically, perhaps. But I don`t think we`re the only terrestrially intelligent animals. I`ve personnally met several animals on our good Earth who were intelligent (and loving). 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, CYXR said:

Anthropocentrically, perhaps. But I don`t think we`re the only terrestrially intelligent animals. I`ve personnally met several animals on our good Earth who were intelligent (and loving). 

You should meet my cat. Smartest cat I've had. He plays games with me where he tries to outwit me. Cats, and many animals are WAY WAY smarter than these stupid animal psychologists believe. 

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 3:03 PM, HighBypass said:

I do think it would be a terribly poor show if the Earth is the only planet in the universe with intelligent life. :dry:

Sound arguments for the animal kingdom, gents, so I've broadened my statement 🍻

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)