Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Honeycomb bravo throttle, wow!

16 minutes ago, airplaneguru84 said:

I ordered a honeycomb Bravo from Gulf Coast Avionics On January 22nd. This beautiful box arrived today via UPS. Not a terrible wait.

Congratulations getting yours. On their site now June or July 2021 availability now 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I hate you all that have yours. Ordered mine in early October. Site said mid November ship date. That was changed to December, then to mid February. Now being told mid April. This at times has made me contemplate just selling my Alpha and giving up. This has been the worst component release I have ever been a part of.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Sounds like more and more folks are finally receiving there Bravos so hopefully that means Honeycomb is slowly catching up. I received my Bravo yesterday 2/25. I hope when they release Charlie (their rudder pedals) it goes better. Hard to know how much COVID played in all of this but I suspect it played a big part.

P.S. Does anyone know if the Bravo center console is available for sell yet? Thx

On 2/26/2021 at 5:49 AM, airplaneguru84 said:

Does anyone know the measurements for the top screws?

I wonder the same thing?

/Thomas

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

I received mine last Tuesday and have it setup to a couple of aircraft. Found rmag on YouTube very helpful. It is indeed a great piece of kit and a pleasure to use.

Two questions for you guys who have recently installed yours.

1. I find the throttles are not idling the engines completely. Idle is too high. Any way of adjusting this?

2. One of my favourite aircraft is the WT CJ4. Apparently I can set this up with Axis and Ohs. I have actually purchased this but am slightly apprehensive to use it. Has anyone on this post any experience with this software?

Any help or suggestions most welcomed.