Sign in to follow this  
airservices

WIP Pilatus Porter PC-6

WIP - ICE 😃👍

Edited by OSM
  • Like 4

Wonderful project!

Among all the PC-6, if I had to buy one it would be this one because we can see through the different videos the pleasure of the designer to create his model, to refine it and this is priceless in my eyes of designer !

Sometimes when I'm down, I browse through some OSM's videos and it makes me want to continue on my Canso.

Thank you for your stuff.

• Like 3

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

26 minutes ago, lagaffe said:

Wonderful project!

Among all the PC-6, if I had to buy one it would be this one because we can see through the different videos the pleasure of the designer to create his model, to refine it and this is priceless in my eyes of designer !

Sometimes when I'm down, I browse through some OSM's videos and it makes me want to continue on my Canso.

Thank you for your stuff.

WOW! Thank you very much lagaffe!!! 👍👍👍

1 year ago we started from this first test video 😄

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

+1 for me! I love the PC6 but I am only interested in this one 😃

I have great hope for your model! Keep up the good work !

Pierre

• Like 1

Ha!  That first video!  :biggrin:  This project has come a long way, and the icing looks superb on the new picture.

I just noticed something else.  I know some people say the new haze effect is too strong in some areas, and maybe it is, but it certainly adds a feeling of depth to your new picture - looks real!

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

9 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Ha!  That first video!  :biggrin:  This project has come a long way, and the icing looks superb on the new picture.

I just noticed something else.  I know some people say the new haze effect is too strong in some areas, and maybe it is, but it certainly adds a feeling of depth to your new picture - looks real!

Thank you bobcat999! Now we try to make a melting ice on the windshield. 😄

• Like 1

WIP - Original PC-6 Warning Sounds (WWISE sound project) 😀👍

Original PC-6 Switches Sounds Test

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

WIP - Switches and Gyro Sound test  😀👍

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

WIP - Gyro Sound and UI Sound Options Test 😀👍

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

WIP - PC-6 Original Sounds. 3D Sound Positioning Test 😀👍

• Like 2

I can tell your getting bored, getting into the weeds now. So just release it already and you can start a vacation. (that was a discreet hint)

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I have to say I get a little more impressed with each new video. I have just seen the very best prop animations EVAH! I have the M^£$$&*z one but I will get this one. Just scuff up the interior before you let it loose. 😉

Superb work.

• Like 1

Different puppets...Same strings!

4 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I have to say I get a little more impressed with each new video. I have just seen the very best prop animations EVAH! I have the M^£$$&*z one but I will get this one. Just scuff up the interior before you let it loose. 😉

Superb work.

I was focused on the sound but the prop indeed looks great

• Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD