Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Pentagon confirm more UFO footage.

This time pyramid shaped UFO's filmed by Navy crew.

https://fox8.com/news/images-leaked-from-pentagon-investigation-show-ufos-swarm-above-navy-destroyer/

Images leaked from Pentagon investigation show UFOs swarm above Navy destroyer

The Task Force has been gathering evidence for a comprehensive report for Congress which is due in June that includes photographs and videos of UFO encounters with U.S. military assets, including Navy destroyers off the southern California coast.

Edited by martin-w

2 minutes ago, martin-w said:

I'm not worried, S.H.A.D.O will protect us.

• Upvote 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

They are ramping up for FULL DISCLOSURE when the aliens think it's safe enough to land without catching the coronavirus.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

20 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I'm not worried, S.H.A.D.O will protect us.

I could have sworn you were American... did you get that in the US, or am I not recognising your Britishness? 

Personally, I think its the MYSTERONS!!! 

10 minutes ago, goates said:

Maybe, given the tic tac patents. But if so it raises more questions that answers. Like why the Navy would not opt for patents that were secret, which is a thing? And how come we now seem to have Star Trek inertial dampeners, isn't that a bit of a stretch? Have we really advanced that far? 

As for "lowly drome tech" as suggested by the article you link to, doesn't explain the apparently physics defying manoeuvres David Fravor and others describe. Or the radar targets that were dropping from above 80,000 feet to just above the ocean in seconds. 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

Edited by martin-w

I thought we already knew what these were...?

th?id=OIP.w_aJsHkwQckhxssmVOG0SQHaD3%26p

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Cheops_class_warship

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Hold on, hold on, hold on... as I've mentioned before, I used to be a professional photographer. That "triangle shape" is the bloody diaphragm of the lens. 😃

If they are aliens, their being so shy is a good sign. If they were hostile, I think they would have already blown up the White House, etc., as in "Independence Day" or landed with a cookbook as in "The Twilight Zone". No need for them to hesitate.

If they were hostile, maybe the Coronavirus could defeat them just like the measles (?) in "War of the Worlds".

Edited by dmwalker

Dugald Walker

33 minutes ago, martin-w said:

I could have sworn you were American... did you get that in the US, or am I not recognising your Britishness? 

Personally, I think its the MYSTERONS!!! 

Those shows appeared here in America when I was a kid. In fact some of them are still on in various markets.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

42 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Those shows appeared here in America when I was a kid. In fact some of them are still on in various markets.

Thunderbirds? Or my favourite, Stingray? 

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

Hold on, hold on, hold on... as I've mentioned before, I used to be a professional photographer. That "triangle shape" is the bloody diaphragm of the lens. 😃

If the US Navy have been fooled by that old chestnut, then all bets are off. Another point worth noting is that those objects seem to have flashing lights.....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, martin-w said:

Maybe, given the tic tac patents. But if so it raises more questions that answers. Like why the Navy would not opt for patents that were secret, which is a thing? And how come we now seem to have Star Trek inertial dampeners, isn't that a bit of a stretch? Have we really advanced that far? 

Maybe we have?

In addition, the fact is that the U.S. government has poured the equivalent of tens of billions of dollars each year into the black budget for the better part of a century. The idea that somewhere along the way they got lucky and made major breakthroughs in highly exotic technologies may not be convenient to believe as a possibility for those that have grander visions for the unexplained, but I contend that it is quite plausible. In fact, it mirrors the cryptic statements made by top players in the dark areas of aerospace development, such as those of the late Ben Rich, a Lockheed's Skunk Works chief that is largely credited for giving birth to stealth technology as we know it today. For instance, Rich told Popular Mechanics the following that underscores just how long major breakthroughs in man-made clandestine aerospace technology can stay hidden: 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27666/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-ufos-and-department-of-defense

Are UFOs real? Yes, I agree they are. Are they alien in origin? That I'm not so sure about yet. There are a lot of very bright and creative people out there, some of whom have some very large budgets to play with.

Edited by goates

27 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Thunderbirds? Or my favourite, Stingray? 

All of them, including Fireball, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Joe 90, Space Precinct..... (bleah)

• Like 1

Devons rig