Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Pentagon confirm more UFO footage.

One needs to remember that the entire Area 51 ‘alien cover’ up was started and invented by the US Government to draw attention away from the top secret airplanes they were testing at the Air Force base. In the end it back fired and drew more attention to the area 

And it is the same here. You can spot the strobe flashing as it goes by. So it’s some newly developed and VERY sophisticated, advanced airplane. They must have been alert to some kind of amateur footage of it being recorded, so to avoid suspicion, they do an Area 51 and release the footage of it doing exercises with the Navy (launched vertically from a ship perhaps? ) but announcing to the public the navy has seen and recorded a ‘UFO’. 

Very clever and quick thinking. But the mystery is solved and cased closed. 

48 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

If the US Navy have been fooled by that old chestnut, then all bets are off. Another point worth noting is that those objects seem to have flashing lights.....

Thing is though Chris, all the Pentagon say in these cases is that its a UFO. So unidentified. They may well think, as I do, that the shape is the camera diaphragm but what the object is still remains unidentified. For me, if its flashing, its an aircraft strobe. 

36 minutes ago, goates said:

Maybe we have?

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27666/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-ufos-and-department-of-defense

Are UFOs real? Yes, I agree they are. Are they alien in origin? That I'm not so sure yet. There are a lot of very bright and creative people out there, some of whom have some very large budgets to play with.

If we have developed inertial dampeners, then we have advanced tremendously, which is perhaps unlikely. In addition, these objects, that it's said manoeuvre in such a way as to require inertial dampening, have been seen for an very log time. The Fravor incident was 2004. Can the military keep such a secret that long, or longer? And if they wanted to keep such a secret, would they quite blatantly reveal themselves to navy ships back in 2004? Actually we can go back to the second world war and further that they have been seen. 

Mysterious phenomenon it is. 

I'm not so sure its a diaphragm shape now. They are usually hexagonal. Its an IR camera so who knows.

1 hour ago, Doug47 said:

One needs to remember that the entire Area 51 ‘alien cover’ up was started and invented by the US Government to draw attention away from the top secret airplanes they were testing at the Air Force base. In the end it back fired and drew more attention to the area 

And it is the same here. You can spot the strobe flashing as it goes by. So it’s some newly developed and VERY sophisticated, advanced airplane. They must have been alert to some kind of amateur footage of it being recorded, so to avoid suspicion, they do an Area 51 and release the footage of it doing exercises with the Navy (launched vertically from a ship perhaps? ) but announcing to the public the navy has seen and recorded a ‘UFO’. 

Very clever and quick thinking. But the mystery is solved and cased closed. 

And that, children, is how conspiracy theories are born.

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

4 hours ago, martin-w said:

Or my favourite, Stingray?

My favorite Saturday morning line that gave me goosebumps as a little kid waiting in anticipation: “ANYTHING can happen in the next half-hour!” 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mike A said:

My favorite Saturday morning line that gave me goosebumps as a little kid waiting in anticipation: “ANYTHING can happen in the next half-hour!” 😂🤣

That's probably what a large number of Microsoft Flight Simulator users think every time an update is released :laugh:

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

'Klaaarg, take us down into the planet's atmosphere and fly us over that heavily armed sea vessel. The one with all the guns and missiles on it.'

'Yes Commander Blaaarg.'

'And Klaaarg. Remember our covert mission status; be sure to turn on all our flashing lights so that everyone for miles around sees us and to ensure the entire planet's air defences will be alerted to our presence.'

'Yes Commander.'

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It`s a good way to distract people from knowing what`s going🤐

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Maybe they are extra-terrestrials constant monitoring us to make sure our violent and war making species doesn't venture out too far into space.  Think of them as prison guards and we as inmates.

Or it could be we are a galactic insane asylum and they are just dropping off patients from other worlds.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

21 hours ago, Doug47 said:

True, UFO's have been used to deceive in that way many times. I suspect that was what Roswell was all about. At first they said it was a UFO to distract, but then when it went bonkers in the press they said it was a weather balloon. In reality it was indeed Project Mogul. 

And it is the same here. You can spot the strobe flashing as it goes by. So it’s some newly developed and VERY sophisticated, advanced airplane. 

Doesn't have to be advanced. Its not doing anything unusual in the IR video. 

16 hours ago, Mike A said:

Now you're talking! My favourite show as a kid! 

"I am calling battle stations! Anything can happen in the next half hour!"

And indeed it could with X2 Zero and the guys below at work!

Aquaphibians | Stingray Wiki | Fandom

19 minutes ago, birdguy said:

Maybe they are extra-terrestrials constant monitoring us to make sure our violent and war making species doesn't venture out too far into space.  Think of them as prison guards and we as inmates.

We're nowhere advanced enough to be a threat to beings living a multitude of lightyears away. Might be just monitoring as you say though, just in case we have a sudden technological breakthrough.  

More likely its just scientific curiosity though. Or, benevolent aliens who are concerned about the way we are treating the planet. 

If the things people see are aliens of course, which is very unlikely. 

The plausible explanation is invariably the simplest and most mundane one; and that is it's most likely an entirely terrestrial prototype of some kind which is either being reported as a 'mystery' to cover up a secret development on the off-chance that some people see it, or it is a development by another nation and is therefore unknown to the nation observing it.

There is also the intriguing possibility that it is some kind of double-bluff, in that it is an attempt to convince a rival nation that you are making an attempt to cover up some super-capability, when in fact you do not possess such a capability at all. Or to divert attention from a different capability which you actually do have.

It's well known that nations have done this kind of thing in the past. At the height of the Cold War, the Soviets frequently changed the ID numbers on the sides of their warships to make it look like they had more ships than they actually had, which also made it more difficult for NATO to track the locations of the ships the Soviets did have. On their May parades, the Soviets would have their bombers loop around and do several fly pasts over Red Square to make it look like they had much larger fleets of aeroplanes than was the case, and many of the super-duper-looking missiles they paraded through the square were in fact wooden mock ups of missile types which either did not exist, or were merely prototypes or missiles which they had no intention of actually constructing. 

The US did similar sneaky stuff in WW2 with their nuclear weapons. There were many in the Japanese high command who were against surrendering because they suspected the US only had one nuclear bomb following the attack on Hiroshima. Of course they were proven wrong when Nagasaki was also bombed, but even then they suspected this might be all the US had in its nuclear arsenal. This was in fact not true, there was a third nuke ready to go which was delivered to Tinian in preparation for a third attack if the Japanese did not surrender, but beyond this there were efforts made to deliberately leak some information about this weapon's delivery to the island to make it known that there 'was more where that came from' when in fact that third weapon was indeed the last one they had at that time.

There was much debate about which target would potentially be the one for that third nuke, but one of the things the US did consider in selecting a potential target, was looking at the northern part of Japan as not only an attempt to make the Japanese surrender, but also as a signal to the Soviets to not advance on Japan, which they were considering doing. Thus the nuclear attacks on Japan were not merely a signal to the Japanese to prompt its surrender, they were a not very subtle message to the Soviets too.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here