Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSDT releases Switzerland Mesh for MSFS 2020

• Like 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

• Original resolution Lidar/Stereocorrelation at 1m
  • Two installers provided, one at 10m resolution, another one at 20m, choose the best for your hardware.
  • Special processing to exclude the mesh entirely around the airport perimeters, to prevent any possible conflicts.
  • Data is blended with elevation data of nearby countries, to prevent spikes or holes at the borders.
  • Terrain morphing is greatly reduced compared to default scenery.

Interesting...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Interesting...

Also this line "Special processing to exclude the mesh entirely around the airport perimeters, to prevent any possible conflicts"🙂

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

• Like 1

No need for this, got the freeware and I am happy with it. I rather would like to see those winter ground textures gone all over Switzerland, they completely ruin immersion in many parts of the country...

• Like 3

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

13 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Doesn't look all that impressive to be honest. I will stick with default for now and wait for Asobo to fix the morphing issues.

yea

in 2032 when msfs 2030 come out will be sorted along with dem sdk release

Edited by arsenal82

It was a strange choice of location for the opening sequence. Not really the best angle to show of the mesh.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

I'll stick to default mesh, as adding more and more third party products only increases load times and the chances for CTD. Further down the road, when updates/bug fixes settle, then I will consider alternative products, but not now, I like how this sim looks as it is, quite beautiful if you ask me.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Quiet beautiful, yes, but the mountains in Switzerland are barely recognizable without addon mesh. If that is fine for you...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Interesting since a freeware 20m mesh recently released as well.  Wonder how different a 10m and 20m mesh is. 

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

48 minutes ago, CarlosF said:

I'll stick to default mesh, as adding more and more third party products only increases load times and the chances for CTD. Further down the road, when updates/bug fixes settle, then I will consider alternative products, but not now, I like how this sim looks as it is, quite beautiful if you ask me.

Here here - I’m finding it a right pain in the word not allowed when you suddenly encounter frequent CTD and have to fish through all your add ins which is a painstaking process which has happened to me recently,  so my approach now is as vanilla as I can get it to cut down on issues.

Thomas Derbyshire

Looks like Orbx has a new rival for mesh in MSFS .

10M, ....Asobo could possibly manage to include that data? Not to rant about Mesh releases, they are ok and all, but 10M doesnt seem to be the latest in technology,right?

Iñigo Bildarratz

34 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

Wonder how different a 10m and 20m mesh is. 

I have tried both for Austria (freeware), the difference is hardly noticeable, but my system handles the 20m mesh much better 🙂 

• Like 5

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080