Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

While we wait for the PMDG DC 6 to be released

This is the Flight Replicas DC 4 that I have ported to MSFS. Of course we al know of the restrictions asobo imposes on these conversions in MSFS, so I very much hope that it will also be released as a proper MSFS aircraft. Of course as with all my other port-overs, I will keep this strictly to myself.

I must admit, looking at her in MSFS, she ain’t looking too shabby. Don’t you think so too. 

PWA-1.jpg 

PWA-2.jpg 

PWA-3.jpg 

PWA-4.jpg 

PWA-5.jpg 

PWA-8.jpg 

PWA-13.jpg 

PWA-15.jpg 

PWA-16.jpg 

PWA-17.jpg 

PWA-19.jpg 

PWA-22.jpg

Thanks for viewing

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

You have wonderful pics! It's a splendid aircraft...but it's a plane is not my competence.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Fantastic shots and great conversion. The aircraft and cockpit look outstanding.

Love the "Piggly Wiggly" PWA livery!

I would love a DC-3 or 4 in MSFS.

Edited by ozcanuck55
  • Like 1

A very lovely set and Mike_CYUL is a credit to our hobby. I hope it will do stuff for the new sim ! 
Another way of waiting the 6 is to watch the PMDG  series of tutorials. They do a stupendous job here, never seen something like that before.

2 hours ago, ozcanuck55 said:

Love the "Piggly Wiggly" PWA livery!

I

I miss something here. Pacific Western was nicknamed after the grocery chain 🐷 😃 ?

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

That is a superb pic set !

Thanks for showing..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Wonderful set!

How did you get the reflections to work on the metal?

• Like 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

How well did it convert?  Is it worth buying for converting?

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 1:02 AM, Alaska738 said:

You have wonderful pics! It's a splendid aircraft...but it's a plane is not my competence.

Just use the integrated Flight Engineer and you can learn it slowly. The NGX will feel pretty boring afterwards. 🙂

• Like 2

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Many thanks gents for your kind comments!!

22 hours ago, jankees said:

How did you get the reflections to work on the metal?

I do that with the Material Editor of Model Converter X, although I admit it's a hit or miss thing in many cases. In the "Special Functionality" segment I play with Blend Environment, Reflection Scale and Specular Map Power Scale. Each plane reacts differently to it and some don't react at all. 

18 hours ago, Todd2 said:

How well did it convert?  Is it worth buying for converting?

No, I wouldn't buy it for conversion to MSFS. It flies ok and looks fine, also the VC, but nothing in the cockpit is clickable. I only did it, because I had bought it a few years ago for P3D v3. The newer version of it that works in P3D v4 and 5 would not work in MSFS. 

• Like 1

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

13 hours ago, BushPilot49 said:

Wow, that looks stunning Bernd 😊

Pete.

Mt. Maunganui, eh? 😃 Great to see you here, Pete and thanks for your comment.

Happy flying, my friend

Great screens, decent model even if it's not PMDG.

Darryl