Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theras

Simple traffic

Simple traffic has appeared again on the Aerosoft preview forum. They also mention a price of EUR 15.

Dan Rasmussen

Thanks for the link, pretty useful.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Yep. Seems SU6 has brought it back from the dead! 🙂

It won't be perfect, but it will do until we have a full 3rd party traffic addon!

Thanks 🤠

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

It's using the generic airliner models, so they'll only show up at airports that have large enough parking spots.

Seems perfect for my needs. 15 dollars and install and forget. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

For the love of god could they not have sorted that triangle nose plane out though.. I get it, use the default models to save on fps but surely someone could of sorted that absolute eyesore out. 

2 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

For the love of god could they not have sorted that triangle nose plane out though.. I get it, use the default models to save on fps but surely someone could of sorted that absolute eyesore out. 

they have not developed an own model, they just use the default once. So no way for them to fix it

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I'll probably get this but might wait for a while just in case it's pants. I currently have some freeware alternatives but this might be a step up to what I'm currently using.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

4 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

they have not developed an own model, they just use the default once. So no way for them to fix it

There is no developer working as closely with Asobo than Aerosoft. One of the biggest lacking components of the SIM in regards to what was promised is a good interpretation of traffic in the SIM.. Surely between them they could of fixed that awful model.. It’s poor I mean it’s just ruins the immersion it looks total trash.. Which is a shame as we’re all forced to by this product to a degree because there is nothing out there to rival it.

As Aerosoft themselves say that this product if just a simple app to give us some feeling that the world is alive in MSFS, surely Asobo could of done something fairly similar as a stopgap.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.