Sign in to follow this  
Theras

L-1049 Super-Constellation is out

On 11/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, fogboundturtle said:

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us

This is where you need to go. this has nothing to do with RedWing.  The new bug that was found as part of SU7 has been reported and they are working on a fix.

still no Discord for me,live is to short to waste more Time on this.......

Fair,Redwing offers a Refund👍,but i still want a working Plane......

Were nice to get info about the fix.........

Thank´s

Ralf Scholten EDDL

Update from RedWing

Good news we are testing an update to restore throttle...
A.I. F.Engineer was delayed by the "ASOBO after sales work"... but should be available for the weekly update of thrusday.

• Like 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

14 hours ago, fogboundturtle said:

Update from RedWing

Good news we are testing an update to restore throttle...
A.I. F.Engineer was delayed by the "ASOBO after sales work"... but should be available for the weekly update of thrusday.

Good news. Thanks ! 🙂 

Jan

2 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

50 euros for a plane that doesn't work, incredible. 

well. Su7 broke a lot of mods and since the beta was only 7 days along. It doesn't really give anytime for any dev to fix it in time.

• Like 1

It shouldn't be on sale, the customers have already been deceived. The DC6 function..

Edited by Mangouste

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

6 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

well. Su7 broke a lot of mods and since the beta was only 7 days along. It doesn't really give anytime for any dev to fix it in time.

Actually I was offered SU7 beta one week prior release, but I opted out because of my bandwidth (I would have to reinstall whole MSFS after SU7 released). I wonder if developers were able to access beta as well to have an idea of what is coming.

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Actually I was offered SU7 beta one week prior release, but I opted out because of my bandwidth (I would have to reinstall whole MSFS after SU7 released). I wonder if developers were able to access beta as well to have an idea of what is coming.

I can tell you Redwing did not have access to it. They were upset as they were already working on fixing the throttle when the SU7 tiles drop on their head. 

10 hours ago, fogboundturtle said:

I can tell you Redwing did not have access to it. They were upset as they were already working on fixing the throttle when the SU7 tiles drop on their head. 

So,when we get a working Plane again?

Thank´s

Ralf Scholten EDDL

The developers have released a corrective patch, but we have to wait for simMarket to put it online. 

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

1 hour ago, Mangouste said:

The developers have released a corrective patch, but we have to wait for simMarket to put it online. 

Looks like the new download is on SimMarket, downloading now

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

12 hours ago, Mangouste said:

It shouldn't be on sale, the customers have already been deceived. The DC6 function..

Nobody has been deceived, if you read the information before purchasing it, you would have known it was still in development.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Have downloaded the updated version. The throttle issue following the last MSFS update seems to have been fixed, in the short flight I have had so far have not been able to determine if there are new functions or features.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

##### FIXED ####
002  / FIX012G/ alternator bug
004 / FIX012G /sound ENGINE (before complete overhaul)
007 / FIX012G / landing light bug for long nose liveries
008 / FIX012G / flame exhaust size with engine power
                              (blue=lean, mixed color=normal, orange=full rich)
011 / FIX012G / UI radio bad interact on other aircraft
012 / FIX012G / txt errors on cockpit decals
013 / FIX012G / FUEL pressure bug on clipboard status
014 / FIX012G / stairs too low on ground 
018 /FIX012G /nose wheel gear support modif
003/FIX013/Pnale not fully ready to fly on runway
012/FIX013/texture pack otpimized
014/FIX013/thottle SU7 ASOBO BUG 
001// turbo charger is reducing the FPS

I seem to also have an issue with the navigation radios for VOR and ADF. I cannot turn them on. Is anyone else having this problem?