Sign in to follow this  
Theras

L-1049 Super-Constellation is out

Did you guys know that Redwing is a team of 3 peoples ? that's it. 

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

9 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

Did you guys know that Redwing is a team of 3 peoples ? that's it. 

Pretty amazing what they've been able to accomplish so far! I love their airports and they seem to put a lot of love into all their products. 

Former Child, Current Adult

Do any other planes have that smoke/fire implementation?  First time I've personally seen it and while it "may not match the real life youtube videos" people have watched it looks pretty spectacular to me and it's the first time I've personally seen it implemented.  Has anyone else done that I am unfairly not giving credit to? 

• Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

3 hours ago, psolk said:

Do any other planes have that smoke/fire implementation?  First time I've personally seen it and while it "may not match the real life youtube videos" people have watched it looks pretty spectacular to me and it's the first time I've personally seen it implemented.  Has anyone else done that I am unfairly not giving credit to? 

Actually I’ve come across YouTube video of Connie engine start and I must say it does look pretty close 

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

and I got another patch today to improve the sound. These guys are restless. So amazing how they care about this project. I've never seen a developer being so open about where they are at and where they want to go. I know some thinks the entry price is too high but I think we are going to get something special at the end and if it helps them pay the rent while they get there. Count me in.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, psolk said:

Has anyone else done that I am unfairly not giving credit to?

Not in MSFS, but A2A had it in the P3D Spitfire 

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 hours ago, fogboundturtle said:

and I got another patch today to improve the sound. These guys are restless. So amazing how they care about this project. I've never seen a developer being so open about where they are at and where they want to go. I know some thinks the entry price is too high but I think we are going to get something special at the end and if it helps them pay the rent while they get there. Count me in.

How do you get the patches I don't see anything on Simmarket?

3 hours ago, Todd2 said:

How do you get the patches I don't see anything on Simmarket?

I volunteer to help them beta test for them. They sent it to me directly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fogboundturtle said:

I volunteer to help them beta test for them. They sent it to me directly

Hi, I'm following closely this project because the Super Constellation is my favorite propliner. You beta testers, do you know when the phase that includes the KLM and Lufthansa liveries plus the other features will be implemented?

Thanks,

Alexander Colka

On 11/10/2021 at 6:51 AM, Bobsk8 said:

The PMDG DC6 is an old bird that many people purchased, but it is a quality aircraft, which this Connie apparently is not. 

Calm down, just my opinion as a developer

Edited by warbirds

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

3 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Calm down, just my opinion as a developer

What do you mean' "Calm down", I was just stating an obvious observation.  Is that not allowed? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What do you mean' "Calm down", I was just stating an obvious observation.  Is that not allowed? 

4 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Simple, we all know this product is not up to PMDG. That is obvious. My opinion is as stated: if we want more vintage airliners we need to support development and, in this case, looks like they listen and will improve the product. So you guys quit being so sensitive and just act your age.

Edited by warbirds
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

4 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Simple, we all know this product is not up to PMDG. That is obvious. My opinion is as stated: if we want more vintage airliners we need to support development and, in the case, looks like they listen and will improve the product. So you guys quit being so word not allowed sensitive and just act your age.

I think you should take your own advice. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Warbirds is right. We have to support developer who tries to build vintage airliners as they are a niche product.  It's obvious it's a WIP. I've been in communication of the person that does all the system integration. He's been working non stop on improving it. He's only 1 guy doing all of the system.  The amount of work they do with such a small team is amazing. Yes it's expensive but PMDG can afford to sell the DC-6 at this aggressive price, RedWing just can't. 30% to simmarket cuts down on your margin when you are a small team. PMDG distribute from their own platform and keep all of the money. Huge difference. Also PMDG had access to a DC-6. Redwing doesn't have access to a super connie. They are building based on pilot experience, manual and photos. It is a much harder preposition. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think you should take your own advice. 

I did and blocked you 🙂

• Like 2

i-5vbvgq6-S.png